What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Life without parole for marijuana

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
3 strikes is bullshit ,,, seen to many peeps go away longterm over bullshit....it was supposed to be for violent folks...

L

lemongrove

Signed. So vehicular homicide while DUI gets a couple of years yet selling marijuana get life without parole. It's so unjust and simply idiotic.

I just got out of IL dept of corrections for 93 3 1/2years because I wont give up the fight you have to hold the door open to teach others. If that means life without parole I just call it retirement.If you don't believe in what you do enough to face life get the fk out

northstate

ICMag Donor
That is some bullshit. Hard to read things like this and I hope leglization will free those brave folks who fought and fell to get us to the here and now.