What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Mountain High's Headband

Mountain High

Veteran
Figured I better share some of the Headband (Daywrecker) I've been working with in the garden...

Growing these ladies out in coco with H3AD formula, nice and simple.
These first two pictures are @ Day 1. Last two pictures are @ 7 days.

url='https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=24700&pictureid=593775']
picture.php
[/url]
More pics to come in a few more minutes...:smoke out:

Mountain High

Veteran
STIIIILL STREEEECHINNNGGG!!!

STIIIILL STREEEECHINNNGGG!!!

What a stretcher!!! @ 3 weeks.

And another safety meeting...:smoke out: Be back in a few min...

Mountain High

Veteran
No more stretching.

No more stretching.

@ 4 weeks, and still going strong. The lights came on before I could get enough pics, but they're lookin' good and starting to pop!

One Love 731

Veteran
So is this the Original "Daywrecker" Diesel (Chem91 x [MSS x NL]) cut? Regardless your doing a fine job with her, keep up the good work. Peace, pot and karma. One Love:ying:

funkfingers

Long haired country boy
Veteran
Very nice bro... I dig how you didn't leave us waiting in anticipation for updates..Gonna pull up a chair for this one..Glad to see the original diesel is still floatin round here..

One Love 731

Veteran
Dang bro this is one I have had my eye on for quite a while. Hold on to her, she doesn't seem to get around much. Your doin a great job with her. I'm tagged in and will be watching. Peace, pot and karma. One Love:ying:

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
looking nice man and definately keep that cut...also those girls look like they could use a nice 10-15 gallon pot as well!

Mountain High

Veteran
One of my favs. Is it spicy?
Looks amazing.

Not much spice, room is starting to stink very bad at 5 weeks though. Skunky, diesel is what I get off her. I'm putting a new scrubber in next week just to be sure.

Very nice bro... I dig how you didn't leave us waiting in anticipation for updates..Gonna pull up a chair for this one..Glad to see the original diesel is still floatin round here..

Thanks Funk, Glad to have you watchin'.

Dang bro this is one I have had my eye on for quite a while. Hold on to her, she doesn't seem to get around much. Your doin a great job with her. I'm tagged in and will be watching. Peace, pot and karma. One Love:ying:

This one is most deff the hardest one I've given a run at. She holds a spot in my garden forever.

looking nice man and definately keep that cut...also those girls look like they could use a nice 10-15 gallon pot as well!

Thanks man, these are in 9x9 square pots of coco, watered by hand once a day. Seem to be doing good so far. I do have some about 25 days behind in vegan soil. My first organic soil run indoors... should be interesting. Those are in 5 gal and were vegged less time.

Irie_Lion

Free up the Herbs....Let the Sacrament grow!
Veteran
Looking good man....enjoyed the last thread with CJ too. Can't wait to see how these turn out...how much do u water each container per day?? And are u still using the 1k & raptor hood? Good vibez

FistedSister

very attractive canopy of health and a real old skool marijuana smell too !! hell of a weed ya got there !! peace mountainhigh homie

BudMuncher1

Im tuned in also.Loved the last grow MH. Could you explain the heads formula. That the same as KISS? Maxibloom or something similar?