What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

World Cup 2018

superx

Veteran
I guess most will have to carry on then living in hope !

Brazil blow hot & cold, the French had one good game to be honest. "nothing to write home about"

Such a wide open tournament really....

So far it has been such a joy to watch, also it helps with these high heat temps we are getting, they both gel quite well and seems to put a smile on most peoples faces...

B

Bird~friend

Madal' :yoinks: ...:chin: Madalastori sounds Italian Bro! ... :D.

WhAT a Downer! Totally Incorrect. We Have been Playing Excellently. Destined to win the WHOLE Thing I'm sure.

" that Columbian waving his head about was a scare! "
(Also...Spot dramatics "a mile off !" ) :D

Last edited:
R

Rubber Chicken

I'd like to see France and Belgium.

I would like something a bit more unexpected, something like Uruguay v Sweden

I would love Belgium to beat Brazil though.... not from any Brazil hate, but they have 5 or 6 already don't they?

One thing i was surprised about when i first took any interest in soccer, around 2001, was that Uruguay already won 2 world cups :yoinks:

kaochiu

Veteran
Uruguay. I always wanted to visit Uruguay. Coolest name for a country: "You're you, why?". Being the only Uruguay supporter, I hope they win all games and leaves you all in footie shame. And I sincerely hope Luis Suarez bites all adversaries, if only for media fun.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
I would love Belgium to beat Brazil though.... not from any Brazil hate, but they have 5 or 6 already don't they?

Watching the Brazil Mexico game, There didn't seem to be anything amazing going on.

How about the Belgians 1st goal (the header) against Japan starting the come back? That was feakin' awesome! Right over the goalie and in the opposite side.

Here ya go.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u4NfyPeDcPU

B

Bird~friend

Yea RC jus' like the Argies :) .
...jus been talking to a Co-Op Assistant! He's Taken a Shine to Poland .

:D " England take Victory over Croatia in the Final " !
-
https://youtu.be/6AJYusGcF5M.
" stay up late,stay up la8 - betterStayup late "!:D
( -gonna Stayup l8. ? )

...np, (-:
-
Update: Uruguay vs France at 1500 (bst)
Brazil v Belgium at 1900. ( 7 that is :D ). (-:

Last edited:

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
did you guys hear how Maradona is accusing fifa of fixing the England Columbia game, lmao. he says Harry Kean's penalty should have been a free kick.

Cvh

Supermod
First half Brazil-Belgium played now.

0-2.

I'm proud to be a Belgium.

Go Belgium. Try to keep your defense up in the second half.

Last edited:
B

Bird~friend

HaAA Brasil ! :D

"...Had Been meaning to Visit your Beer Festival,Cvh "