Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seedbay > Seedbay Test Grows > Click here for Afropip's Durban Poison Repro Tester, or don't. I don't care.

Thread Title Search
Click here for Afropip's Durban Poison Repro Tester, or don't. I don't care. Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-09-2018, 11:08 PM #41
ReikoX
Knight of the BlackSvn

ReikoX has much to be proud ofReikoX has much to be proud ofReikoX has much to be proud ofReikoX has much to be proud ofReikoX has much to be proud ofReikoX has much to be proud ofReikoX has much to be proud ofReikoX has much to be proud ofReikoX has much to be proud ofReikoX has much to be proud ofReikoX has much to be proud of
The Durban Poison are still trying to overgrow my cabinet. Still haven't gotten any real pistols to show, but they look like females based on growth. The one on the left might be a male, the one on the right is the one that bleeds purple.
ReikoX is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-12-2018, 06:03 PM #42
ReikoX
Knight of the BlackSvn

ReikoX has much to be proud ofReikoX has much to be proud ofReikoX has much to be proud ofReikoX has much to be proud ofReikoX has much to be proud ofReikoX has much to be proud ofReikoX has much to be proud ofReikoX has much to be proud ofReikoX has much to be proud ofReikoX has much to be proud ofReikoX has much to be proud of
Well, after roughly a week in flower, the Durban Poison on the left showed his male parts. He's mulch now. Not sure what to do with the empty spot. Maybe I'll throw an autoflower seed or two in there to fill the space. Both the two on the right have a few pistils, I hope that stay that way.

I kept a bunch of the bigger fan leaves for the outer wrapping of a cannagar. First sealed them up with the vacuum sealer. They then got placed on top of my hot water heater where that will stay for a few days to "sweat". After that they will be dried out to about and re-sealed to cure for a week or two.
ReikoX is offline Quote

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-21-2018, 10:17 PM #43
ReikoX
Knight of the BlackSvn

2/3 of a screen full of Durban Poison. I could have done better with just the two plants for future reference.

A little bit of flower development going on here, about two weeks flowering. To be honest, I don't remember exactly when I switched to 12/12, but I feel they have a LONG way to go.
ReikoX is offline Quote

5 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-22-2018, 02:40 AM #44
Hemphrey Bogart

Hemphrey Bogart is a splendid one to beholdHemphrey Bogart is a splendid one to beholdHemphrey Bogart is a splendid one to beholdHemphrey Bogart is a splendid one to beholdHemphrey Bogart is a splendid one to beholdHemphrey Bogart is a splendid one to beholdHemphrey Bogart is a splendid one to beholdHemphrey Bogart is a splendid one to beholdHemphrey Bogart is a splendid one to beholdHemphrey Bogart is a splendid one to beholdHemphrey Bogart is a splendid one to behold
Hello Rei! Nice grow so far, dude.

Hahaha...I saw the thread title before clicking on it and thought..."Oh, cool...another Dave thread!" Glad to see someone else growing these out and not caring if anyone sees it, lol.

Plants look great, Rei. Bleeding purple! Best of luck to you on the rest of the grow. I'm sure proud papa dave c. will get you tuned if you run into any issues with those ladies.

HB.

Hemphrey Bogart is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-22-2018, 07:16 AM #45
ReikoX
Knight of the BlackSvn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hemphrey Bogart View Post
Hello Rei! Nice grow so far, dude.

Hahaha...I saw the thread title before clicking on it and thought..."Oh, cool...another Dave thread!" Glad to see someone else growing these out and not caring if anyone sees it, lol.

Plants look great, Rei. Bleeding purple! Best of luck to you on the rest of the grow. I'm sure proud papa dave c. will get you tuned if you run into any issues with those ladies.

HB.
Thanks man I always loved the title of his thread. These girls sure seem to love to no-till treatment.
ReikoX is offline Quote

Old 02-27-2018, 12:58 AM #46
Dave Coulier

Dave Coulier has a brilliant futureDave Coulier has a brilliant futureDave Coulier has a brilliant futureDave Coulier has a brilliant futureDave Coulier has a brilliant futureDave Coulier has a brilliant futureDave Coulier has a brilliant futureDave Coulier has a brilliant futureDave Coulier has a brilliant futureDave Coulier has a brilliant futureDave Coulier has a brilliant future
They really did fill out their side of the screen quite well. Nicely done ReikoX. My eyes may be deceiving me, but it looks like you've got a lady that will go purple from the get-go. At least bud wise that is. Is the budding photo you showed, the purple bleeding lady?

Oh, and yes you do have a ways to go. At least 2 months before even being close to harvest ready. I would say more like 2.5 months if Im being honest.
Dave Coulier is offline Quote

Old 02-27-2018, 01:59 AM #47
ReikoX
Knight of the BlackSvn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave Coulier View Post
They really did fill out their side of the screen quite well. Nicely done ReikoX. My eyes may be deceiving me, but it looks like you've got a lady that will go purple from the get-go. At least bud wise that is. Is the budding photo you showed, the purple bleeding lady?

Oh, and yes you do have a ways to go. At least 2 months before even being close to harvest ready. I would say more like 2.5 months if Im being honest.
You're eyes are not deceiving you, that lady I showed is getting purple from the get go. It is more noticeable this week, I'll get an update soon. No she isn't the one that bleeds purple ironically, she is also the only one that I don't have a rooted clone of yet.
ReikoX is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-27-2018, 04:27 PM #48
ReikoX
Knight of the BlackSvn

A couple of shots of the Durban Poison with the lights off and a flash.

The girl on the left is showing lots of purple already.
ReikoX is offline Quote

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-27-2018, 07:38 PM #49
oldbootz

oldbootz is a splendid one to beholdoldbootz is a splendid one to beholdoldbootz is a splendid one to beholdoldbootz is a splendid one to beholdoldbootz is a splendid one to beholdoldbootz is a splendid one to beholdoldbootz is a splendid one to beholdoldbootz is a splendid one to beholdoldbootz is a splendid one to beholdoldbootz is a splendid one to beholdoldbootz is a splendid one to behold
Those thick white hairs are quite distinct

Old 02-27-2018, 09:59 PM #50
RanchoRelaxo

RanchoRelaxo is a jewel in the roughRanchoRelaxo is a jewel in the roughRanchoRelaxo is a jewel in the roughRanchoRelaxo is a jewel in the roughRanchoRelaxo is a jewel in the roughRanchoRelaxo is a jewel in the rough
Looking excellent! Love me some cannagars, please post some pics when you roll some
RanchoRelaxo is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.