Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seedbay > Seedbay Test Grows > SEEDBAY TESTERS PLS READ!!!!!

Thread Title Search
SEEDBAY TESTERS PLS READ!!!!! Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-25-2014, 11:56 AM #1
Clarence
FUZZY WUZZY

Clarence Is A Red Fuzz'Dup MuppetClarence Is A Red Fuzz'Dup MuppetClarence Is A Red Fuzz'Dup MuppetClarence Is A Red Fuzz'Dup MuppetClarence Is A Red Fuzz'Dup MuppetClarence Is A Red Fuzz'Dup MuppetClarence Is A Red Fuzz'Dup MuppetClarence Is A Red Fuzz'Dup MuppetClarence Is A Red Fuzz'Dup MuppetClarence Is A Red Fuzz'Dup MuppetClarence Is A Red Fuzz'Dup Muppet
Exclamation SEEDBAY TESTERS PLS READ!!!!!

Heya all.

This is for all of you that have been testing, currently testing and hope to be a future tester. I just want to explain a few things. Testers are put out there by up and coming breeders and established breeders for a reason. This is to have their new wares documented thoroughly by a range of different growers with different grow styles. The cost of these testers and getting them to members has been covered by the breeders and by seedbay. It goes to say that when you are chosen to do a test grow that you are availble to start it ASAP on receipt of the beans and on ICMag. The number of test grows that are documented compared to the number of test beans that have been sent out has been in decline and recently has come to light that some deem it okay to do test reports on other forums. This is not acceptable as far as I am concerned.

Between ourselves and the breeders a lot of time and expense goes into sending out these testers and if there are not sufficient reports or reports go elsewhere then something has to change. I fully understand that there are many that honour their position to do tests. I also understand that there are many that just want free beans. So its time to start reigning in a bit. I will now have to document each member and what they get whilst checking up on proof of grows. Then it will be a matter of members that do not honour their position being struck off from future free test grow beans.

Test grows are done for the benefit of the breeder and the community. For those of you that have been consistent with your tests thank you very much for your time and efforts.

Cheers

SI POST FATA VENIT GLORIA NON PROPERO
Clarence is offline Quote

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-27-2014, 02:53 AM #2
DamnUglyDogE
Learning the rules well,so as to break them effectively.

Location: A space between CALI & Nevada Desert♧Where~Who knows what grows under the pale moon's light ¿
DamnUglyDogE has much to be proud ofDamnUglyDogE has much to be proud ofDamnUglyDogE has much to be proud ofDamnUglyDogE has much to be proud ofDamnUglyDogE has much to be proud ofDamnUglyDogE has much to be proud ofDamnUglyDogE has much to be proud ofDamnUglyDogE has much to be proud ofDamnUglyDogE has much to be proud ofDamnUglyDogE has much to be proud ofDamnUglyDogE has much to be proud of
DamnUglyDogE has completed 5 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
Well said, Sir..

Glad to see this become a priority...
Seems to me the more successful test runs get done.
The more people will be interested in send tester packs out...

If we could simply get people on both sides to take testing seriously
we would all be working a win/win situation...

The damage done by taking a tester pack and not doing the work,Hurts the community as a whole and should be treated as such by all members. If you see a member sign up and receive a tester pack,then fails to run the seeds. I would urge fellow members to help him reconsider his hurtful ways... I mean really... It's 6 seeds... Sometimes more,sometimes less... Yet those 6 seeds have blood and sweat put into them,which takes money from a member to create and money from the member and seedbay to get them to you...

How much more could seedbay do for us here at the MAG.
They don't even charge you shipping for tester packs sent.
It's not as if it's free to ship them.

I hope we The ICmag community could stand up and police ourselves
when it comes to this subject and not need to ask
those at seedbay to do more than they already have...

Please...
DamnUglyDogE is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-27-2014, 03:11 AM #3
DETStrainKey

DETStrainKey is a jewel in the roughDETStrainKey is a jewel in the roughDETStrainKey is a jewel in the roughDETStrainKey is a jewel in the roughDETStrainKey is a jewel in the roughDETStrainKey is a jewel in the roughDETStrainKey is a jewel in the rough
I agree saying u want to test and not showing anything is stealing in my eyes....i have alot of respect of the fam of ICMAG community i think this respect should stand!
DETStrainKey is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-27-2014, 08:20 AM #5
GSPfan

GSPfan is a glorious beacon of lightGSPfan is a glorious beacon of lightGSPfan is a glorious beacon of lightGSPfan is a glorious beacon of lightGSPfan is a glorious beacon of lightGSPfan is a glorious beacon of lightGSPfan is a glorious beacon of lightGSPfan is a glorious beacon of lightGSPfan is a glorious beacon of lightGSPfan is a glorious beacon of lightGSPfan is a glorious beacon of light
Hallelujah! Preach the word brother Clarence
GSPfan is offline Quote

Old 02-27-2014, 08:33 AM #6
Tonygreen
IC Mag Supporter

Tonygreen is a survivorTonygreen is a survivorTonygreen is a survivorTonygreen is a survivorTonygreen is a survivorTonygreen is a survivorTonygreen is a survivorTonygreen is a survivorTonygreen is a survivorTonygreen is a survivorTonygreen is a survivor
How about a forum badge for testers who complete threads?
Some of us are good about it!

The main reasons I do a testers for guys is to try to build a relationship with em for the future and some cred and rep among the community as well as try unique stuff. It disappoints me how many fellow testers I see never get a thread past a page or two, I like to compare notes from fellow testers. :o Its nice when you see a big range of beans popped and get grows done because you can also see alot of expressions.

Its nice when the breeder like ojd does pops in the thread from time to time and offers insight. It also feels pretty good when ya complete em!

P.S. I seen some guys come on here to get testers from the bay then put threads on other forums and not here. Thats shady.

KNOWN BUBBLE HEAD
Tonygreen is offline Quote

Old 02-27-2014, 10:03 AM #7
VonBudí
ヾ(⌐■_■)ノ

VonBudí has much to be proud ofVonBudí has much to be proud ofVonBudí has much to be proud ofVonBudí has much to be proud ofVonBudí has much to be proud ofVonBudí has much to be proud ofVonBudí has much to be proud ofVonBudí has much to be proud ofVonBudí has much to be proud ofVonBudí has much to be proud ofVonBudí has much to be proud of
Badge + name and shame sticky thread as a reference

Old 02-27-2014, 10:58 AM #8
DamnUglyDogE
Learning the rules well,so as to break them effectively.

Location: A space between CALI & Nevada Desert♧Where~Who knows what grows under the pale moon's light ¿
DamnUglyDogE has much to be proud ofDamnUglyDogE has much to be proud ofDamnUglyDogE has much to be proud ofDamnUglyDogE has much to be proud ofDamnUglyDogE has much to be proud ofDamnUglyDogE has much to be proud ofDamnUglyDogE has much to be proud ofDamnUglyDogE has much to be proud ofDamnUglyDogE has much to be proud ofDamnUglyDogE has much to be proud ofDamnUglyDogE has much to be proud of
DamnUglyDogE has completed 5 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
Cant hurt to ask,right..

DamnUglyDogE is offline Quote

Old 03-12-2014, 12:35 AM #9
LyryC
Omnis Vita est Aequus

LyryC has a brilliant futureLyryC has a brilliant futureLyryC has a brilliant futureLyryC has a brilliant futureLyryC has a brilliant futureLyryC has a brilliant futureLyryC has a brilliant futureLyryC has a brilliant futureLyryC has a brilliant futureLyryC has a brilliant futureLyryC has a brilliant future
LyryC has completed 6 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
you are welcome
Theres way too much incredible and awesome knowledge on ICMag, for anyone person to have the time to keep up with just a fraction of what this entire industry is doing. Politically, economically, medicinally, socially, recreationally changing the world, and eye salute you all, everyone of you, for helping make the world a better place, one grow at a time. Sat Nam
LyryC is offline Quote

Old 03-12-2014, 01:02 AM #10
GreeeeN GRassss
duppy conqueror

GreeeeN GRassss is a name known to allGreeeeN GRassss is a name known to allGreeeeN GRassss is a name known to allGreeeeN GRassss is a name known to allGreeeeN GRassss is a name known to allGreeeeN GRassss is a name known to allGreeeeN GRassss is a name known to allGreeeeN GRassss is a name known to allGreeeeN GRassss is a name known to allGreeeeN GRassss is a name known to allGreeeeN GRassss is a name known to all
any one that gets seeds and does not do the test grow as agreed should be banned.

its a win win situation for the tester the least they could do is maintain an accurate thread about it.