What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

TnT Labs ::: a spanish love story

mack 10

Veteran
Looks tasty.

@TnT,. Just germing up some PCK X BHB,
Seeds have cracked and been planted.
Updates to come.

TnTLabs

good to hear from you mack 10... nearly forgot about you...
you picked some of the best ones... will post up a pic of a pheno im running from them people are really liking the old school flavors and of course it has mad bag appeal due to its pinkish hues
looking forward!! best of luck!
peace

TnTLabs

here are some pics of the latest...
bud are hard and terps are loud....
like always still some room for improvement.. but getting there...

Nicole Kush (clone)
picture.php

picture.php

Buds
picture.php

Pine Glue
picture.php

Nico Farmer

BlueAsDog x BHB3K

Very nice dark strain;
this girl was not directly under lights; I harvested 50grs of super frosty buds.
Sativa high with a very earthy mushroom bouquet combined with grapefruit note. Taste of smell.
Thanks mate to give me the opportunity to test this strain.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

With flash:

picture.php

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
I'm gonna be popping some of the Sour D x CFAK[ Riri x (Chem D x Fire Alien Kush F2's)] here soon. Are they regs ? For the fems I'm gonna do Corey x BHB3K.

TnTLabs

BlueAsDog x BHB3K

Very nice dark strain;
this girl was not directly under lights; I harvested 50grs of super frosty buds.
Sativa high with a very earthy mushroom bouquet combined with grapefruit note. Taste of smell.
Thanks mate to give me the opportunity to test this strain.

View Image

View Image

View Image

With flash:

View Image

yo nico,
nice to hear from you!
that looks very tasty indeed!
well done and a pleasure to see them turn out so nice...
many thanks for the support!
:thank you:

TnTLabs

I'm gonna be popping some of the Sour D x CFAK[ Riri x (Chem D x Fire Alien Kush F2's)] here soon. Are they regs ? For the fems I'm gonna do Corey x BHB3K.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to DoubleTripleOG again. :laughing:

when i sent you the packs i was thinking you will most likely try the Sour D cross first... and yeh they are regs..

im going to be using those and the Chem DD F3 x CFAK amongst others for my male reversal project that im going to start after the summer...
Chem DD F3 were from joebean91... sadly lost contact to him and i dont see him online anymore... if some1 knows how to get hold of him let me know!
i also have Xanadus (Bandaid Haze #5 x Pre98 Bubba) from Katsu for this... many thanks again to you Katsu!!
plan is to use a 1,20 x 1,20 m Tent with around 20 males that will be reversed. I will then pick the best 3 males that will be used to pollinate selected cuts in the following projects..
you guys can help me pick those 3 males, judging by the female flowers they will produce... maybe i will do a poll... we will see

anyway DTOG... looking forward to seeing what you will find!
bless