What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

ErdPurt

hoki2test

Veteran
IM LOVING THE SMELL ON THIS GIRL

IM LOVING THE SMELL ON THIS GIRL

Nice hoki2test :)

Looks like an inbred offspring from ErdPurt A green parental plant hence the lesser vigor, you should fine the piney/earthy/hashy terpenes you are describing, with a nice wet soil/wet grass aftertaste after a good curing, and a 1.1 THC:CBD chemotype with approx 7 % of THC and 7 % of CBD.

Looking forward to see the bigger ones soon too! ;)

I'm loving the smell on this girl Dubi and even if se is a inbred green runt pheno she shines in her own way,I have one of her green sisters that is showing extream vigor and 6 times as big growing and I will post her up here in the near future....IN THE MEAN TIME HERE IS MY GREEN INBRED RUNT PHENO ALL DRESSED UP AS PRETTY AS A WILDFLOWER!

picture.php

OnceUpon

thank you dubi for gifting me this erdpurt fem. she got a head start inside and decided to start flowering when she went out to the greenhouse. looking forward to some early buds

Attachments

• erdpurt.jpg
    erdpurt.jpg
    97.2 KB · Views: 33

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi hoki2test,

Glad you are enjoying with her flowering traits and aromas despite is not so vigorous like her sisters, looking forward to see the big ones flowering too! :)
I know things are getting exciting in your garden ;)

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Lovely ErdPurt OnceUpon :)

Glad the ErdPurt freebie is doing fine! ErdPurt is very sensible to photoperiod changes and she would try to flower when she is placed in a new location with a shorter photoperiod. It's nice to have a plant already flowering at this time of the year so you can harvest a bit before the big harvest in early autumn. :D

Theorganicguy

Erdpurt enjoying the sun at almost 800m. I think she will enjoy the climate here, and I will enjoy her :)

I love the purple shades on her small leaves!

attachment.php

Thanks again for this gem dubi!

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Thanks to you Theorganicguy for supporting our work! :wave:

Looks like you got the ErdPurt purple pheno.
Best wishes for the outdoor season! :tiphat:

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
I have two of these beauties outside. I will post pictures of girls this weekend. Happy growing peace

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi Theorganicguy,

Nice! We found also a few trifoliates in last year ErdPurt reproduction, although not many (probably around 5 %).

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
Battle tough and standing tall.

Battle tough and standing tall.

Hello all,
Theorganicguy, I hope you enjoy your trifoliate Erdpurt as much as I'm enjoying the trifoliate I have. Mine isn't an Erdpurt but is a great plant anyway.

Erdpurt #1

Erdpurt #2
These two ladies are a little eaten up by bugs. That is the least of these outstanding plants. They have survived multiple days of extremely heavy rains. Up to 4 inches a day with wind gusts over 50 mph. They are standing tall and strong.
When Dubi says made for northern climates he's not kidding. These girls are tough, tough, tough!!! Thanks Dubi. I did cull One of the two Original Glues I have. I also have a Panama x PCK that could be culled. But she is fighting so hard to hang on and get going again. I can't take that from her, grow young lady.

The other outdoor plant I have worth mentioning is the last Original Glue. The horse trough was an after thought as I found it along the highway driving home two weeks ago. I had some sprouted seeds and gave them a quick home.

She has also withstood the same violent weather as the Erdpurt's.
I do have two other of my crosses going outside as well. When they have established themselves I may post up a few pictures of them. I don't expect them to finish the season outside. They are a Ganesh x Zamal phenotype of the Zamal Hash Plant. They will need 11 weeks of flowering and they won't get that here.

I hope you all have a great week upcoming, God Bless.
Peace :tiphat:

Cork144

popped some old erdpurt i was gifted by esbe i was gifted 10 in about 2008/2009 and had them in a drawer, girl i was seeing at the time didnt realise putting them in a cupboard with landuary powders would dry them out and kill them while her parents were over, was wounded, had two trifoliates out of the 7 that popped up,

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
My trifoliate

My trifoliate

Theorganicguy, I wanted to share a picture of my trifoliate Panama D/C with you. I've noticed yours has a very thick stalk for it's size. Mine did too and still does.

The other plant is a Blueberry that is less than two days younger than the Panama D/C.

This is the canopy of the Panama D/C. You can't even see the Blueberry in the picture. They are both in great health and doing well. I hope yours grows like a beast as mine has. I've been feeding the crap out of this one and she seems to like it. I'm using Neptune's Fish and seaweed. Peace :tiphat:

Last edited:

Easy7

Veteran
We need more tuff plants. That is something being bred out. It's not always sunny california days here. Same lat as humboldt, 50 more inches of rain, 10 less sunny days a year. My garden has not dried out yet and first cutting of hay is not happening in the near future. Since the start of society, working crops with the elements has long been an effort.

Kalbhairav

~~ ॐ नमः शिवाय ~~
Veteran
Hey NENugger,

What's your feeding regimen like? I only ask as you might have some nutrient lock out on those plants in the last picture. Are you PH testing your runoff?

Theorganicguy

Hi Theorganicguy,

Nice! We found also a few trifoliates in last year ErdPurt reproduction, although not many (probably around 5 %).

Hi Dubi,
I like rare things! I'll give her the love she deserves :huggg:

Since you saw various erdpurt plants with this trait, do you happen to know if topping this plant would create three main colas? And would those colas have three sprouts as well? I'd love a plant with nine colas:biggrin:

Thanks

-Theo

Hello all,
Theorganicguy, I hope you enjoy your trifoliate Erdpurt as much as I'm enjoying the trifoliate I have. Mine isn't an Erdpurt but is a great plant anyway.

Hi Farmerlion,
Every plant holds a special place in my heart, there's no discrimination in my greenhouse ;)

When Dubi says made for northern climates he's not kidding. These girls are tough, tough, tough!!! Thanks Dubi. I did cull One of the two Original Glues I have. I also have a Panama x PCK that could be culled. But she is fighting so hard to hang on and get going again. I can't take that from her, grow young lady.

PanamaxPck looks really happy in your garden. I wonder what kind of terpene she will develop later on. Good luck with her!

She has also withstood the same violent weather as the Erdpurt's.
I do have two other of my crosses going outside as well. When they have established themselves I may post up a few pictures of them. I don't expect them to finish the season outside. They are a Ganesh x Zamal phenotype of the Zamal Hash Plant. They will need 11 weeks of flowering and they won't get that here.

I hope you all have a great week upcoming, God Bless.
Peace :tiphat:

Beautiful cross you have got there, I bet she will show an explosion of resin. Never say never, a warm autumn is not impossible!

Good luck with your plants!

-Theo

Theorganicguy

Theorganicguy, I wanted to share a picture of my trifoliate Panama D/C with you. I've noticed yours has a very thick stalk for it's size. Mine did too and still does.

You can't even see the Blueberry in the picture. They are both in great health and doing well. I hope yours grows like a beast as mine has. I've been feeding the crap out of this one and she seems to like it. I'm using Neptune's Fish and seaweed. Peace :tiphat:

Hi Farmerlion,

I think my erdpurt has the fattest stem I have ever seen on such a small plant. I played around with it yesterday and treated the girl to some supercropping. The next day, she was already recovered and the stem got even fatter.

I like to use dried nettle powder, trim used for dry sift extractions and ABV as a fertilizer. I don't like throwing away anything :laughing:

That Blueberry looks yummy. It's actually one of my favorite strain, such an intensive taste :blowbubbles:

Have a nice day!

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
It will be interesting to see how being topped effects the flowering growth and structure. Best of luck my friend. Peace