What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The GSC CROSS Thread!!!

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran
I did not make the GSC X The white a buddy from CO made them, I bet true grit got the same buddy he he

A

acridlab

Does anyone have a sour diesel x cookie??
I got a sour kush x animal cookie coming up,, testing now..

Mikenite69

Veteran
Some Gsc xG13/Widow plant and curing bud shot

Some Gsc xG13/Widow plant and curing bud shot

Next on my agenda is to get some of Karma's Cookiewreck x Biker Kush beans.....

Melting pots Gsc x G13/widow

Mikenite69

Veteran
Jaws Lime Cookies plant and curing bud shots

Jaws Lime Cookies plant and curing bud shots

Here is my Hybrid pheno of Lime cookies gsc x lime kush

A

acridlab

mikenight69,,,my cali connection cookies look a lil like that,, wondering now if his is cut with some type of kush…...

Mikenite69

Veteran
MY next round of lime cookies

MY next round of lime cookies

clones of lime cookies 1st pic my keeper hybrid cut 2nd pic forum leaning cut and new fem bean looks different from the 2 found already... And a pic of my Gsc x g13/widow clone will post the Gsc x og clone only when there is something to look....

Mikenite69

Veteran
Hey Acridlab i saw your post in the free your budshot thread or frostiest bud thread cant remember but the Cali Con artist beans look like it has so many hairs and doesnt seem to have big old calyxes like the Gsc does..

But hey as long as it smokes good and you are happy with the finished product that is all that matters but who knows what swerve threw together to make that cross...

peace mike

A

acridlab

Hey Acridlab i saw your post in the free your budshot thread or frostiest bud thread cant remember but the Cali Con artist beans look like it has so many hairs and doesnt seem to have big old calyxes like the Gsc does..

But hey as long as it smokes good and you are happy with the finished product that is all that matters but who knows what swerve threw together to make that cross...

peace mike

thnx for the reply, n, i hear you, bro.. no telling whats in it..:) but yeah, I'm happy none the less.. i try not to trip on name tags anymore.. it started getting too crazy for me after the first skunk crosses started getting big back in the day,,lol i just like the plant. n my favorites always land in the chem, og,bubba, alien arena, these days.. which to me are just refined genetics of old.. pre 90's, it was affies, pakis, skunks,hazes,n thais,,.. oh, well.. i remember reading something, somewhere , went kinda like this;the thing that hath been, it is that which shall be;and that which is done, is that which shall be done; and there is no new thing under the sun:) that means, somewhere, sometime, on this planet, there was cookies, damn it! my story, I'm stick'n to it.. thanks again,,, peace out

lifetime

gspNOoT.jpg

Animal Cookies picked up in Portland, OR.

guy fawkes

Veteran
sin mint. gsc x blue power
top shelf sh!t

Attachments

• few days left 002.jpg
    few days left 002.jpg
    149.9 KB · Views: 29
  • few days left 005.JPG
    few days left 005.JPG
    52.4 KB · Views: 25
  • sin mint cured! 005.JPG
    sin mint cured! 005.JPG
    63.2 KB · Views: 27
  • sin mint cured! 017.jpg
    sin mint cured! 017.jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 26
  • sin mint cured! 012.jpg
    sin mint cured! 012.jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 31

StoneyK

Veteran
man I want this but soooo many fakes around here in s.cali :/
I keep hopin one of the seed companies will get it right but so far doesnt seem like its happened
I think im gonna go ahead an try the flaming cookies.
between fire an cookies you would think they would be tasty.

guy fawkes

Veteran
man I want this but soooo many fakes around here in s.cali :/
I keep hopin one of the seed companies will get it right but so far doesnt seem like its happened
I think im gonna go ahead an try the flaming cookies.
between fire an cookies you would think they would be tasty.

not tried gsc but the sin mint was a banging strain mate, well worth a shot imo

Latest posts

Latest posts