What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Light dep in the flatlands .

PARADOX

Sasky farm coming together . Some diy golden arms and shop dep going down . So far so good flipped on July 1st for the shop light dep . The hoop house dep will be ready this week . Wind picked up not messing with a massive tarp today .. haha strains are Kimbo kush , blackberry x lavender , blue sage . Some fire new crosses of 95chemx Kimbo , bs,bbxlav. Big up Green Beaver genetics for the chem pollen in those workings .

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

Pangea

Veteran
Nice! You decided to try out hard mode?

Cold, windy, and 55,000 acres of hemp pollen to try and dodge(pray).

Funnel cloud advisory around us today, 2inches of rain over night, not the best weather to start dealing with tarping!!!!!!!!!!!!

PARADOX

We have plastic on the greenhouse .. keeps everything dry . The shop dep plants have been rushed inside twice so far to avoid hail .. Did not miss that aspect of Sask growing .. No issues in a near by garden last year as far as hemp pollen . Will keep an eye out . Alas every year its all destined for hash n oils . (still do not want any seeds unless im making them lol)

Ordered this blackout tarp out of cali. was not too badly priced https://www.americover.com/bold_reg_black_out_light_deprivation_1428_prd1.htm

I'll get some more pics up soon

PARADOX

also installing a 10 inch canfan in and 10 in out that will run underground to a light baffled box . keep the air moving for the hours the tarp is closed .

PARADOX

It’s all about hash n gars on the organic outdoor

Attachments

• BF9D3B8A-DB35-4708-8F58-04EB26B31DC4.jpg
    BF9D3B8A-DB35-4708-8F58-04EB26B31DC4.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 33
  • C453CAA7-C564-46A2-925B-EC386CA6B7A3.jpg
    C453CAA7-C564-46A2-925B-EC386CA6B7A3.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 26
  • 748A14DF-E714-415F-B1FB-7289AE0CF884.jpg
    748A14DF-E714-415F-B1FB-7289AE0CF884.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 24
  • F0D5891F-3ED5-4535-9546-B1315DB39568.jpg
    F0D5891F-3ED5-4535-9546-B1315DB39568.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 26
  • BD653722-E1CE-4029-A976-6D1D89D636F3.jpg
    BD653722-E1CE-4029-A976-6D1D89D636F3.jpg
    86.1 KB · Views: 22

Mikell

Dipshit Know-Nothing
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looking beauty. Ever try a cannagar without the hole? Only seen it once on IG. Imagine the pack is looser and no concentrate.

PARADOX

heavy duty black and silver tarp from princess auto works fine . Bought this one as its triple layer two layers of black and white polly with a polly mesh sandwiched between the two .. true black out for sure

PARADOX

Looking beauty. Ever try a cannagar without the hole? Only seen it once on IG. Imagine the pack is looser and no concentrate.

If i take them out of the press right after packing and loose roll them into the leaves they will expand and the hole in the middle squeezes shut kind of . i dont mind the hole just need to be careful how you hit them .. hot smoke burns like a bitch

Mikell

Dipshit Know-Nothing
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Just curiosity. I am suppose to make some soon and am still gathering information, I appreciate the input.

Which mold did you get?

PARADOX

i picked up a couple different ones from https://cannagartools.com/. Met with him personally when traveling the west coast . Cool dude . Add him on facebook and ask lots of questions . 1 thing I am going to do on my next batch is wrap the weed log with one full layer of oil/shatter/rosin/w/e instead of painting each leaf . It wraps cleaner and wont stain through the leafs .. Cleaner look. I also glob oil on the outside and add dry sift . Using hemp blunt wraps is more reminiscent of a real cigar . Lots of options

PARADOX

I also roll it in the parchment sheet then wrap with string over and over .. Let it cure up for a week or so then un wrap . So far so good. I just found out the press I purchased has two size slots for a reason. The smaller side is to pack the cannabis in and the larger slot next to it is for pressing the finished wrapped gar leaf and all .. so no wrapping with a string and all that ..

PARADOX

Was raining most of the day so we dug trenches for our underground air intake and outlet . 10 inch on the intake will be pulling in fresh air at ground level and pushing it through the canopy and 12 inch on the out will be up in the rafters sucking out the hot air . Constant fresh air when the tarp is shut . Building vented boxes around the ends of the vents to block any light leaks . Should be wrapping up the blackout and vents tomorrow weather pending. The shopdep plants are starting to crown and chuck hairs at 5 days in . looks promising . more pics tomorrow

trench for the ducting to sit in
picture.php

Pangea

Veteran
The nice weather is coming, :dance013::woohoo: gotta love it when you're flowering in prime weather and sun!

You've got er nicely setup, your plants surely love you!

PARADOX

Thanks man . Was a little touch n go the past few weeks getting everything moved and set up from BC . But we are getting there . Im more stoked for next year when i attempt 3 harvests per dep. Weather looks great this AM time to work

PARADOX

5 days in on the ShopDep and and looking good. a last veg tea will be brewed up and hit them this weekend as the temps are rising . then I'll do final top dress and move on to flower oriented teas

picture.php

picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts