What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Bible bombshell: Jesus used cannabis to perform 'miracles'?

xet

A friend of mine that speaks Aramaic stated in the Aramaic Bible (or scrolls) (predating Hebrew) the Holy anointing oil poured over Christ contained up to 4kg of cannabis oil.

Many mysteries and knowledge in the good book.

Cvh

Supermod
A friend of mine that speaks Aramaic stated in the Aramaic Bible (or scrolls) (predating Hebrew) the Holy anointing oil poured over Christ contained up to 4kg of cannabis oil.

Many mysteries and knowledge in the good book.

According to Graywolf in the thread that Weird posted the concentration of cannabis was indeed very high. About 15 ounces a liter.
What immediately grabbed my attention as an engineer, was that if you do the math, they used about 15 ounces of land race cannabis per liter of olive oil, regardless of what else was in it. Whoa!

Douglas.Curtis

Autistic Diplomat in Training
Speculation? Highly doubtful. Though the 'Bible' is a reader's digest, politically skewed and abbreviated version of libraries worth of documents, the bit about holy anointing oil being cannabis based is supported by quite a few other sources.

Considering it's RSO with cinnamon oils and myrrh added, I have zero doubts there were 'miracles' of healing performed with it. Also consider holy anointing oil made with calamus (the politically corrupted translation) is extremely limited in healing and can also make a very toxic compound with the wrong type of calamus.

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Speculation? Highly doubtful. Though the 'Bible' is a reader's digest, politically skewed and abbreviated version of libraries worth of documents, the bit about holy anointing oil being cannabis based is supported by quite a few other sources.

Considering it's RSO with cinnamon oils and myrrh added, I have zero doubts there were 'miracles' of healing performed with it. Also consider holy anointing oil made with calamus (the politically corrupted translation) is extremely limited in healing and can also make a very toxic compound with the wrong type of calamus.

Cannabis for healing has been used for numerous millennium ....Chinese, Mediterranean, European, African, Russian, Americas - uses of cannabis migrating across the earth.

I believe.

Medfinder

Chemon 91
in the book of genesis

Genesis 1:29 And God said, Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed, which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, in the which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed; to you it shall be for meat.

when something God has said does the opposite what is it called?

when man takes away the male cannabis plant then there is no seed.

SINSEMILLA.

John 1 King James Version (KJV)
1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

2 The same was in the beginning with God.

3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.

another verse saying ALL THINGS ARE GOOD...

1 Timothy 4:4-5 King James Version (KJV)
4 For every creature of God is good, and nothing to be refused, if it be received with thanksgiving:

5 For it is sanctified by the word of God and prayer.

Easy7

Veteran
Todays christainity is all fucked up. It has a lot of power in the west. But people can't keep their ego from their spirit/religion and that messes things up. Preachers with jets, living in mansions, that are MAINLY motivational speakers.

We all know Jesus would be preaching down on skid row.

xet

Todays christainity is all fucked up. It has a lot of power in the west. But people can't keep their ego from their spirit/religion and that messes things up. Preachers with jets, living in mansions, that are MAINLY motivational speakers.

We all know Jesus would be preaching down on skid row.

The joining of Church and State (i.e. Vatican) is the fall of Religion.

Separation of Church and State on the other hand ..

James Madison,
Fourth President of the United States:

"Religion flourishes in greater purity, without then with the aid of Govt."

July 10, 1822, Letter to Edward Livingston

Weird

3rd-Eye Jedi
Veteran
the problem isn't in books, on tv or in lectures

it isn't the government, science or religion

it is the humans who perceive things to their own favor even when it comes at the expense of another

we choose how we interpret things and we choose the actions based on those perceptions

there are no excuses for marginalizing any of them because it isn't them making the choices

when people challenge negative human behavior at face value with everything aside maybe just maybe we can move forward as a race

until then ....

Weird

3rd-Eye Jedi
Veteran
our true reality is open to interpretation and most minds don't observe true reality but rather their own personal reality

regardless of the doctrine or the source we choose the relevant personal meaning

if they had power to persuade outside the human mind there would not be the same variation in our interpretation

most belief is predicated in the whole is greater than the sum of its parts which equates to the human race recognizing the benefit of genome hardiness which relies on phenotype variation

however our own ability to choose to fulfill ourselves at the expense of others (narcissism) versus fulfilling ourselves through synergies and symbiosis (altruism) and this general duality in the expression of belief is a truth that is constant in all our history past, present and presumable future

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
??????..... Not sure if this might go south fast. Good luck guys hope you get what you want from this thread.