What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Why Is ICMag Helpful Thread!

bigbadbiddy

ICmag is helpful because it is old, established and has by far and large the biggest userbase.

As such, it also has the most brains one could tap, the most knowledgeable people one could ask questions and the most useful and helpful threads and posts where one might find answers and learn a thing or two.

Unfortunately it also means that it is the place where you will find the most dick-measuring and pissing contests along with unfathomable idiocy running rampant.

But if you know how to wade through the sewage and identify the big heads and sensible people, you will find what you seek.

Dropped Cat

Six Gummi Bears and Some Scotch
Veteran
icmag is a good place to record progress on grow projects.

Plenty of FREE megabytes storage for pics and documentation

Secure too.

Fuck yeah.

rockymountainJ

Here is another reason.... Questions always welcome... open thread show us your pictures of why Ic helps you!!
picture.php

Medium Pimpin'

Ask Beavis, I Get Nothing Butt Head
Veteran
Icmag has blessed me with many things.
1. It has helped me be a better grower
2. It has blessed me with many different genetics.
3. I have many friends from here, we all share a common bond. A love of growing.
4. It's been a great platform to spread my knowledge as well.
Last but not least, it let me know that I'm not the only outlaw around. There are many people that share my beliefs about growing laws and our complete lack of respect for authority!
Woooooot!

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yeah, many have leaned or become virtual "buds" here. There's a few flies in the ointment, but overall, an awesome group of like minded individuals. To all of you, congrats on knowledge shared, posts, that make me laugh, shake my head, but most of all teaching me new ways or improve on tried and true.

Joint Lock

ICM is a great place for any topic u may have about MJ . I remember coming here in like 2003 under a different ID . The game all started at OverGrow for me . I remember half the breeders of today were just members of OG back in the day . Bogs , Subcool ect over at OG . Anyway u cant find the info u can find here on other forums . atleast not without looking really hard for it in most cases .ICM is like a dictionary of knowledge vs other forums are more like a small novel if that makes sense

PDX Dopesmoker

Last time it rained ICmag got in his four wheeler, did doughnuts on my front lawn and spilled bongwater everywhere, fuck ICmag.

rockymountainJ

Come on yall!! Isn't this place the best?!?!? Let's hear it for ic... there's not a question I have that ic can't answer...
Anyone else have some good advice from ic?

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
A big up to skip & all the moderators for keeping it civil enough in here that we can pass along all this great info without all the trolls & know it alls blowin smoke up yer ass everytime you open your mouth ! :tiphat:
a moderator is not a job i'd want to have !!!

Dog Star

Veteran
Yea thanx to mods... and a special thanx goes to Hammerhead (Purplesomething) cause he always ratting me when i joke a bit him... to mods... and then i get banned for a week... from his budy Yort..

but still thanx... its pretty amazing experience and its a good thing to take some rest
from this peeps that practice social rejection and ostricizing openly while in same time
acting helping peeps... ;)

One smart quote for all of you...

Power is of two kinds. One is obtained by the fear of punishment and the other by acts of love. Power based on love is a thousand times more effective and permanent then the one derived from fear of punishment. Mahatma Gandhi

All the best to ICMAG

DS

rockymountainJ

I don't wanna fight lol.... can't we all just hit bong?
Definitely a big shout out to the mods for keeping it cool around here. Cheers friends!!

rockymountainJ

They are so helpful, we had a wonderful lurking mod fix my 3rd grade lowercase letter title of the thread!! Thanks!! that bothered me too!!
If you get bored, you can fix my name too lol...
Love Icmag.... I'd be bored without it!!

MJPassion

Observer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The ability to share what you know while at the same time learning new tips & tricks is wonderful.

Being able to contact breeders regarding issues & to thank them is awesome!

Is there another plant on earth that gets so much love while at the dame time being one of the most despised object?

Latest posts

Latest posts