What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

WU TANG NAME GENERATOR

Grobot2010

Nice way for a LEO to "phish" for names. Hmmm, member since 2008, posted ~100 times in 4 years, mostly lurks...

Can anyone vouch for "The Boys"?

The Boys

i lurk because i havent grown anything worth mentioning scince 2008, and i dont ahve a digi cam.

ps i know of 3 people that have had the same name when using the name generator ( childish gambino )

my old buds name came out as "lesbian pimp"

ubi

slumbering pierrot.

pierrot- Performing unmasked, with a whitened face, he wears a loose white blouse with large buttons and wide white pantaloons. Sometimes he appears with a frilled collaret and a hat, usually with a close-fitting crown and wide round brim, more rarely with a conical shape like a dunce's cap

a sleeping clown ...................really.............

GGGGGEEEEEYYYEAAAA!!!!!

Latest posts

Latest posts