What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Favourite Pizza topping?

G

Or maybe even thin crust, Deep fried squid, pancetta, sun dried toms, Goats cheese. plenty of black pepper :bashhead:

Kizzattack

Cajun chicken, with mozerella and peppers, which I'm eating right now along with a nice cup of mocha. Afterwards, I'm going for a joint of UK Cheese. Fridays are the best.

iGro4Me

The Hopeful Protagonist
Veteran
picture.php

Homemade whatever is better than any store bought. :2cents:

From Round Table: Bacon & Pepperoni with the White Sauce instead of red (i think its garlic Parmesan or something). It is sooooooooooooo good. :D

technine

I normally make pizza at least once a week from scratch. Make my own dough and topped with several toppings. Looking in my fridge I'm thinking...
Bacon, hot sausage, green peppers, mushrooms, green olives, plenty of tomato sauce, and mozarella.

motaloca

Must be hot salami, gorgonzola, achovies, garlic.
At any decent Italian run place.
Hmmm. what's in the fridge?

El Vexilix

prosciutto and figs and certain blu cheeses....
or just tomato , buffalo mozz , fresh basil from the garden
woodfired brick ovens pizzas are the bomb

W

Weedman Herb

I don't have a single Favorite topping ... I too ... prefer to mix it up

I don't have a single Favorite topping ... I too ... prefer to mix it up

Homemade whatever is better than any store bought.
Indeed ... but if you Have to buy 1 I HIGHLY suggest a PaPa Johns Chicken Bacon Ranch with Romas ... that Recently took out Remys Hawaiian (Ham Pineapple Onion and Green Pepper) for my favorite delivery ... Very Recently (as Herb plucks the center cheese and 1/4 Roma slice from the bottom of the box) If I'm making or getting a "Customized" Pie the More it's fucked up the better IMHO ... Just throw the fridge at it ... and then some ...

Latest posts

Latest posts