What's new

Blatent election fraud thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Why wouldn't any be worried. Has nothing to do with fraud. If Trump succeeds in this coup democracy is gone weather you believe it or not. Many will suffer because of it. You all put your trust in a crook and are fine with it. When we see so many getting conned and don't know it how sad is that. Nothing said will change how any feel about Trump. Who in there right mind gives someone like Trump that kind of power, You reap what you sow.

spadedNfaded

Veteran
I’m glad ur feeling better...
But I worry for you, if some dude u don’t know having a job u don’t want him to have is enough for you to require medication to control your blood pressure.
I would suggest perhaps for your health’s sake.. not following politics.
It’s not for everyone.
And it’s not worth exacerbating a serious health condition because in the end.. what you and I think has zero bearing on the world.

Watching a criminal grifter walk and shit all over US democracy like a pigeon on a chessboard doesn't sit well with a majority of America. That's why he was voted out of office. He made a mockery of American norms and pissed all over it's institutions. America showed up and fired his incompetent ass.

He ran for president as a joke, you see his face when he won? He was using it at a promotion to reignite his brand.

A president is supposed to be like a reliable appliance. It's just supposed to do its job in the background and not drive you crazy everything you look at it.

It's no problem tho. He'll be out of office soon and I can go back to not giving a shit about our nation's highest appliance. Mmm, peace!

mowood3479

Veteran
The American empire murders poor folks around the world as a business model.

Our institutions are corrupt and deserve mockery and derision.
In that way trump was the best thing that could’ve ever happened.
That cat is out of the bag...(and it’s not going back in)

No one and no thing deserves respect when it’s complicit in mass murder,robbery, and extortion.

growlegal

Veteran

No one and no thing deserves respect when it’s complicit in mass murder,robbery, and extortion.

Strange you and our enemies share a lot of the same beliefs :gaga:

spadedNfaded

Veteran

You don't throw the baby out with the bathwater. Trump has done nothing except weaken our standing and made us the laughing stock around the globe. He crashed the economy, lashed out like a little cry baby, watched TV and golfed.

Trump is never the "best thing that could happen" unless your goal is to destroy something.

America is a murderous country. No doubt about that. We definitely need a change of leadership. Not hand the keys to the corrupt institutions to one of the most corrupt grifting narcissist in history.

mowood3479

Veteran
You don't throw the baby out with the bathwater. Trump has done nothing except weaken our standing and made us the laughing stock around the globe. He crashed the economy, lashed out like a little cry baby, watched TV and golfed.

Trump is never the "best thing that could happen" unless your goal is to destroy something.

America is a murderous country. No doubt about that. We definitely need a change of leadership. Not hand the keys to the corrupt institutions to one of the most corrupt grifting narcissist in history.

So you think a senile joe Biden.. with his 50 year history of supporting every possible war (at home and abroad) is just the guy to effect this change.
Interesting

spadedNfaded

Veteran
No, although I do think he's better for our country than Trump. A moldy wet rag could do a better job in bringing the country together because it's not actively trying to tear us apart.

Nice job trying to infer what I meant, tho. I did not vote for Joe Biden in the primary. But I grouped up w the historic amount of Americans who want to move to the next chapter and fired Trump.

I'll give Biden the same chance I gave Trump. If he lies 20,000+ times, uses the office to enrich himself and his family, appoints saboteurs to his cabinet and ignites civil unrest i will be in here telling him to get the fuck out of Our House.

TychoMonolyth

Boreal Curing
So you think a senile joe Biden.. with his 50 year history of supporting every possible war (at home and abroad) is just the guy to effect this change.
Interesting

The country would have voted in a Monkey ti get Trump out. But we all know Biden will be a one term president. Kamala will take the reins and hang the sedition gang.

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
Kamala will lead back to Trump without a doubt.

If he could not find enough voters to stop Biden this year. Where do you expect him to find enough by next time?

Are you saying you think all the people that voted him out will not to return to keep him from ever winning again?

'Boogieman'

If he could not find enough voters to stop Biden this year. Where do you expect him to find enough by next time?

Are you saying you think all the people that voted him out will not to return to keep him from ever winning again?

Kamala would be a Hillary 2.0, she is not well liked even by her own party. Trump would beat her the same way he beat Hillary. If there was no pandemic I believe Trump would have won anyways. He got the most votes of any Republican in history and Kamala would increase that number.

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
Kamala would be a Hillary 2.0, she is not well liked even by her own party. Trump would beat her the same way he beat Hillary. If there was no pandemic I believe Trump would have won anyways. He got the most votes of any Republican in history and Kamala would increase that number.

Nobody voted for Biden or Kamala. And Hilary was never president. Everybody voted against him. And they will again. And if needed again.

Where will you find new supporters?

spadedNfaded

Veteran

But Biden/Harris got not only the most votes for a Democrat but for any president in history. 7,000,000 more than Trump/Pence.

Trump could have capitalized on the pandemic and sailed to an easy 2nd term. The pandemic didn't hurt Trump. He hurt himself. He failed so hard he ended up losing a 2nd term, popular vote AND the electoral college.

growlegal

Veteran
:angelshug:Trump won't even try running again he is too thin skinned to take another shellacking

Trumpers lament but Americans voted him out

GOT_BUD?

Weed is a gateway to gardening
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The President of the United States actually sat in the Oval Office and discussed the possibility of a military coup to change the outcome of the election he lost.

Reflect on that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts