What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Landrace experiment in Alps

romanoweed

its not especially what you have written. And its how you have written thighs, that im not necesarly struggeling to accept, and i rather tell it to you, to prevent possible wrong shines falling on me, trough the way how you wrote it.

its principially mega super cool to say: "this isnt what i said, isnt it" to me under the requirement that i wasnt able to percieve something right of what you say. it is however differnt, if what i interpreted from you was reasonable. The possible reasonability was layed out by me, to prevent the possible shine that could otherwise fall on me, the shine of someone that isnt able to interpret what another is saying.

So, to tell that to you, i layed the reasonability out.
the reasonability that what i interpreted from you was reasonable, possibly

Last edited:

Rosomah

Wood ash! forgot about it! i add wood ash as a source of Ca and K and maybe a heavy metal or two LOL.

Joke aside in our parts you have to be careful when picking mushrooms, some soils are rich in heavy metals and mushrooms are excellent bioaccumulators :D
Not worried too much about hemp since i make hash or butter out of inflorescence

edit:
plus plants and fungus immobilize heavy metals so it is not a problem unless pH changes

chilliwilli

Waterboy
420giveaway
A member of my fam is working with customs. 1/3 of the mushroom harvest from specific countries in europe is send back because they are still radio active contaminated due to the 1986 nuclear fall out.

Rosomah

picture.php

When you see people with whole baskets of mushrooms a few 100m from closed Pb Hg mine

Rosomah

A thing or two about the most often overlooked part of the plant: the roots

picture.php

I start them in milk containers, but next year will try jute fabric.

picture.php

Male at start of flowering, roots really love good aerated hummus rich soils.

picture.php

picture.php

notice tangled up tap roots, hope to avoid that in future with new design of "pots" i am working on. IMO best (in theory) would be sowing on spot, will try that too

As noted in the literature Cannabis plant has 2 distinct root zones, one shallow where most mineralization happens and with the help of fine roots nutrients get absorbed and deep tap roots for water/moisture. When picking spots on south facing slopes soil is the most important thing for me because i don't water them.

Rosomah

New design:
picture.php

Jute fabric is as natural as it gets, decomposes and is perfect for holding soil together. Fabric will be cut and individual "soil sack" woven together. They will be placed next to each other.
When planting roots holding jute pots together will be cut and lower leaves will be cut too, as indicated with red on the picture. I think it shouldn't be too stressful and we should solve the root entangling problem.

picture.php

Found myself a winter hobby

chilliwilli

Waterboy
420giveaway
[YOUTUBEIF]tQ1-P1X2ue8[/YOUTUBEIF]

Best quote from the vid is

"The greatest way to set a fire on the internet is to try to blow out one candle"

Can we please keep politics to the speakers corner?

chilliwilli

Waterboy
420giveaway
I was just saying what i thought the last days about this thread its about how rosomah is growing weed in the alps and not ngakpa is the best.

But hey now i understand why everyone is bitching about u. When u always get the same reaction u are the constant in that equation.

Latest posts

Latest posts