What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Exodus/Uk Cheese which has most flavor?

bushed

Hey Pal, It was the seed version i grew so I could be wrong. The cut is not weak. Pretty decent from what I remember. Never grew it just smoked some from sheffield. Delightful terpy strain that was.

Yea I agree, I grew the Sheffield cut for years stronger than most and sold for £160 in the late 90's when it was rare to see anything go for more than £120.

When I left the UK for good I bought 40 seeds of bx2 or what they called killer skunk. I found a plant that matched the original in every way just very slightly less potent. This seems to be common when comparing seed lines to heritage cuts.

TheDarkStorm

Of the hill....cf's the true first original cheeze

Attachments

• post-2035-1114072020.jpg
    post-2035-1114072020.jpg
    164.9 KB · Views: 135

maryjaneismyfre

Veteran
@Jahshaka

Na was circa 2013/4 seeds..May have one or two left, they lived in the rainforest for a good few years so they will need embryo recovery.

maryjaneismyfre

Veteran

Now that folks is what a skunk looks like LOL!..UGORG seed or the cut?

I've grown blues from UGORG seed and would love to run the proper cut..Found awesome full fruity cheese skunk plants, more stretch than cheese but more leaf, not as strong though..comparable loudness..sweeter, fruitier, high is happy and smilingly antidepressant, was a uniform trait among the blues seed.

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Now that folks is what a skunk looks like LOL!..UGORG seed or the cut?

I've grown blues from UGORG seed and would love to run the proper cut..Found awesome full fruity cheese skunk plants, more stretch than cheese but more leaf, not as strong though..comparable loudness..sweeter, fruitier, high is happy and smilingly antidepressant, was a uniform trait among the blues seed.

Blues from ugorg from seed. In hunt of a loud flavor on the palate here.

maryjaneismyfre

Veteran
Blues from ugorg from seed. In hunt of a loud flavor on the palate here.

Yeah, were a few keepers in 2 packs...;) Like I said not as strong THC as cheese which is only a 18-20 itself, or so, but some loud gals, different cheese funk, fruitier and sweeter less musk but same bloodline no doubt..plenty double serration saw leaves..

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yeah, were a few keepers in 2 packs...;) Like I said not as strong THC as cheese which is only a 18-20 itself, or so, but some loud gals, different cheese funk, fruitier and sweeter less musk but same bloodline no doubt..plenty double serration saw leaves..

Did flavor linger from the smoke? It certainly has a cheesy smell already.

maryjaneismyfre

Veteran
Did flavor linger from the smoke? It certainly has a cheesy smell already.

Yes, found 2 very good keeper females in two packs, was original release but no reason to believe recent ones different..lower THC in smoke for sure, but full mouth coating skunk funk, both sweeter than cheese, one more spicy and one more fruity..both like a skunks arse. ;) Dont buy them all leave me a few, I want to get some more and pheno hunt!
Pheno hunted those two gals a good few years back by now so hazy details, but as far as i recall there were more sticky females that were right in terp dept that were culled due to form or yield or both, the 2 keepers fitted the bill in all depts mostly for what I was selecting for, though I'd love a cut of the real livers to compare.. anyone!? LOL but yeah original cheese cut is my benchmark and the2 keeper gals of UGORG blues I have are just the league under, not on par but close..but different. Cheese though has more vigor and roots better, and is better to trim, blues from seed more leaf. My cheese and the sea are my wife, I just have affairs with chicks on the side..

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yes, found 2 very good keeper females in two packs, was original release but no reason to believe recent ones different..lower THC in smoke for sure, but full mouth coating skunk funk, both sweeter than cheese, one more spicy and one more fruity..both like a skunks arse. ;) Dont buy them all leave me a few, I want to get some more and pheno hunt!
Pheno hunted those two gals a good few years back by now so hazy details, but as far as i recall there were more sticky females that were right in terp dept that were culled due to form or yield or both, the 2 keepers fitted the bill in all depts mostly for what I was selecting for, though I'd love a cut of the real livers to compare.. anyone!? LOL but yeah original cheese cut is my benchmark and the2 keeper gals of UGORG blues I have are just the league under, not on par but close..but different. Cheese though has more vigor and roots better, and is better to trim, blues from seed more leaf. My cheese and the sea are my wife, I just have affairs with chicks on the side..

I ran them to the end. They werent for me. I still found all of them fairly hairy and not too frosty. Again, flavorless, what the hell! This has to be the 4th time or more that ive run a seed form of a cheese cut and got amazing smells with no flavor. Its like its a curse. Smoked it next to some apple fritter and it was just a joke. Fritter mouth coating sweet funky awesomeness and the blues were like hay in comparison. This was the last time i run something like it. I guess ill never get that flavor truly like it was in Amsterdam unless i go back. Kind of a bummer.

Greatdalas

I ran them to the end. They werent for me. I still found all of them fairly hairy and not too frosty. Again, flavorless, what the hell! This has to be the 4th time or more that ive run a seed form of a cheese cut and got amazing smells with no flavor. Its like its a curse. Smoked it next to some apple fritter and it was just a joke. Fritter mouth coating sweet funky awesomeness and the blues were like hay in comparison. This was the last time i run something like it. I guess ill never get that flavor truly like it was in Amsterdam unless i go back. Kind of a bummer.

You need to try exodus cheese of green house

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I had 2 good exodus cheese mothers from them
One selected in 2010 and other 5 years or 6 ago

It just blows my mind. Over and over, greenhouse, big buddha, barneys, a friends clone he did from some seed bank like 8 years ago i forget which it was, now these blues from ugorg. All of them showing perfectly on the nose but just lackluster in appearance and bordering on flavorlessness. I have one seed plant going of karmas odb(exo cut x biker kush). Was hoping the cheese terps would come through w the addition of the kush, alas the plant is looking male. Maybe cheese just hates me? Hahaha

maryjaneismyfre

Veteran
You need to try exodus cheese of green house

Greenhouse sells the bud off the real clone in their shop, but the seeds they sell of it in the shop or online hahahahahha what a joke..It is a cheese/afghan s1 by my own guess after grown them out twice for curiosity and seen others do the same..

Cheese does NOT breed true for its terps...It is NOT self fertile, at least not the ten times I tried crossing it, or the ten times I tried selfing it..if it was self fertile, there would be fields of cheese in swaziland long time ago and ten years back there would be bricks of outdoors cheese hitting europe, but its not, and all those players are out the game already..what greenhouse sells as cheese seed with only take your money and leave you disappointed.

The cheese cut is in amsterdam, we got ours in our country 15 years back or more, and it was brought here by someone who brought it from the dam, already having made its way from over the pond. It is without doubt the real cut. Stinks its way through however many layers of plastic you throw at it, tastes better than it smells, tastes like heavenly home till the last drag of the joint..Stinks out the neighborhood if no carbon filters, can smell a city block away from where you are growing it.

Last edited:

maryjaneismyfre

Veteran
I had 2 good exodus cheese mothers from them
One selected in 2010 and other 5 years or 6 ago

If you had the real thing you'd throw those GH mothers in the trash.. Cannot compare what comes out those seeds with the real cut. Seen about 5 packs grown out, 2 myself.. The site I am running now had some "killer" moms kept from them trying to get their hands on the cheese and buying GH version...they thought they the were ok, I gave them some real cheese to smoke..LOL they promptly culled those moms..They have legal export market, minimum COA on strains is 25% THC, we sent them samples of the real cheese, only testing at 18-20%, they came back to us saying they will make exception for the 18%'er, and will pay us double compared to others so they can get more...LOL yup thats the real cheese for you.

mr.brunch

Veteran
420giveaway
Are homegrown fantaseeds still going?
They had an excellent representation, multiple bx’ed ... grew them around 2005 ish.
Buds looked gorgeous, almost fake if you know what I mean, and the smell was a fuckin liability even as a vegging clone.

Greatdalas

Greenhouse sells the bud off the real clone in their shop, but the seeds they sell of it in the shop or online hahahahahha what a joke..It is a cheese/afghan s1 by my own guess after grown them out twice for curiosity and seen others do the same..

Cheese does NOT breed true for its terps...It is NOT self fertile, at least not the ten times I tried crossing it, or the ten times I tried selfing it..if it was self fertile, there would be fields of cheese in swaziland long time ago and ten years back there would be bricks of outdoors cheese hitting europe, but its not, and all those players are out the game already..what greenhouse sells as cheese seed with only take your money and leave you disappointed.

The cheese cut is in amsterdam, we got ours in our country 15 years back or more, and it was brought here by someone who brought it from the dam, already having made its way from over the pond. It is without doubt the real cut. Stinks its way through however many layers of plastic you throw at it, tastes better than it smells, tastes like heavenly home till the last drag of the joint..Stinks out the neighborhood if no carbon filters, can smell a city block away from where you are growing it.

I know how it smells and it tastes, in the green house ones if it cost me to find a feno cheese that knew how it smells, the first time it was 1 of 10 seeds and the second 1 of 20 but the 2 was not as good as the first, I did not know So skunk and with so much aftertaste, it was more spicy.
Now I have the original clone supposedly and it is very similar to my first pick is a more fermented smell and not as fruity as 1.
the 3 cuts could be smelled from far away outdoors and indoors the smell is a problem, very skunky, one stinky strain