What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Mars tsw2000 grow with csg

mr.brunch

Veteran
420giveaway
Day 8 flower, and all is looking well... healthy and green!

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
11 finger leaves, nice. I chuckled a little when I noticed they are in actual buckets, thought you were using poetic license with that one.
What's your distance from tops to light?

mr.brunch

Veteran
420giveaway
11 finger leaves, nice. I chuckled a little when I noticed they are in actual buckets, thought you were using poetic license with that one.
What's your distance from tops to light?

:biggrin: b and q buckets ftw.
They’re around 12 inches from the tops , but I’ll probably move them up a little tomorrow

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
I just moved mine down from 24 to 18 inches, I'll be keeping a close eye today. I wouldn't risk 12 myself, but you seem to be managing them well

mr.brunch

Veteran
420giveaway
Day 15 flower, starting to stink... looking very healthy , so I snapped some pics after light off:

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

mr.brunch

Veteran
420giveaway
Day 28 flower and loving it.
Little buds everywhere, all stinking lovely.
They’ve stopped the upward stretch in time, and they’re drinking fast- buckets are drying out within 2 days

Here they are after lights out

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts