What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Mars tsw2000 grow with csg

mr.brunch

Veteran
Thanks guys
3x black sugar, 1x bubba kush - both from seedsman
I think the 3rd pic is the bubba, but my head was other places while repotting so I may be wrong.

They’ve been under the tsw2000 since popping, but I have added the hgl light today as I’m going to flip em tonight

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
Interesting, so you're returning to the old mantra of 50w PSF. But with led. I'm doing similar but only for a few hours mid-day to simulate peek sun strength. It'll be interesting to see the results from this grow.

mr.brunch

Veteran
I got a little bit behind in recent months, but I’m back on it.... lining up some csg tester seeds for when these girls are done.
I expect I’ll pop them in a week or two ( east Coast sour freak x fuel zkittles)

mr.brunch

Veteran
1 week into flower, and looking well
Just gave them a feed, still pretty sure pic 3 is the bubba (back left of the group)

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

mr.brunch

Veteran
I will have to try and save for another ts2000.... interesting to see what 2x of them can do in the space

Mars Hydro Led

Grow on Earth Grow with Mars
Vendor
Sounds good. The black friday is coming. 5% off for TS models. With ICMAG code, totally 8% off. We cannot offer big discount this year since our stock is tight now.

mr.brunch

Veteran
Unfortunately Xmas has drained the wallet & bank , so I’ll push on with the mixed spectrum for now, at least.
21 days into flower, just gave them a feed and switched to flowering food
Smelling and looking lovely - bubba left back of group and third picture(I think) the rest are black sugar.

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
I was starting mine at 50, then moving up to 66 for 9 hours, then pulling them back to 50. But I think the temps are too low at the moment for them to take up the food they need for that and I'm running into some issues. I'm pulling mine back to around 45 for the whole 12. I'll try higher numbers again late spring.

mr.brunch

Veteran
Low temperatures are a pain, I’m doing lights on at night for this run and possibly the next one at least.

Latest posts

Latest posts