What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Latest grow with Fluence LEDs

IronLionZion22

Hey in that final picture I raised the light way above where it normally is so I could get good pictures. Usually I am trying for 6 inches from the top of the canopy. This run I raised the light a little more towards the end of flower because I saw some leaf curling and thought too much light might be the reason. These LEDs are definitely strong and I have put them too close before!

Gotcha.. Well thats a great idea, that I will definitely take note of, to get pics without that flooded look from the lights. Yea Im running mine 6-12 and agree that this light is no doubt one powerful and intense mofo. Glad to see fellow fluence users happy with the product and we are always working to better ourselves and in this case better our cured buds!!

coooper

So im in week 4 of flower now. Running 4 plants under the fluence and 3 smaller plants under my HPS. And just the difference in heat and electricity usage alone has been enough for me to decide to run exclusively fluence led in future grows. Already looking to try and sell my hid setups. The coverage is great as well. I love everything about it.

Douglas.Curtis

Autistic Diplomat in Training
I made the same decision after my first flowering run with a Mars Hydro TSW-2000. Packed up my HID's and put them up for sale. I live in Colorado though, so no real interest locally. lol

LEDs FTW! :D

keepin it goin

keepin it goin

Yeah maybe ill just keep this post going with my latest grow. Some Amherst Sour Diesel, Lemon Skittles, Vanilla Kush, Red Diesel, Huckleberry, and a purple variety that came from one of my S1s, I havent been great at taking pictures lately but hoping to make up for it in the future.

Attachments

• thumb_DSC_0346_1024.jpg
    thumb_DSC_0346_1024.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 42
  • thumb_DSC_0349_1024.jpg
    thumb_DSC_0349_1024.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 39
  • thumb_DSC_0351_1024.jpg
    thumb_DSC_0351_1024.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 37
  • thumb_DSC_0347_1024.jpg
    thumb_DSC_0347_1024.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 42
madkevin Fluence is a brand of LED lights. I have the Spydr 2x. Also just picked up an HLG 600 LED and will be doing some basic side by sides in the near future.

Finished my last grow with the Fluence, 13 plants finished in just under 400grams. I have attached some pics of the Amherst Sour Diesel, my Huckleberry S1 and Lemon Zkittles, as well as my 600 watt hps flower room, my mom/clone room with hydro cloner, and some males under the new HLG600. I have already collected some pollen and will collect and pollinate some branches today.

I am attempting more breeding, but not sure how my first try is working out. I have a local bubblegum that I backcrossed with itself that seems like it brought out some hermi traits... anyone have that happen? The few seeds I popped, one is pretty strongly male, but the others are either male with just a hint of hairs or female with like one or two male parts. They also were much slower than my other strains to show sex. Im starting to realize if i want to breed effectively I may have to make a whole room just for that, and just do one seed run at a time.

Attachments

• moms, hydro cloner 12:20.jpg
    moms, hydro cloner 12:20.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 53
  • hps flwr 12:20.jpg
    hps flwr 12:20.jpg
    76 KB · Views: 57
  • LZ 12:20 b.jpg
    LZ 12:20 b.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 42
  • Huck 12:20 b.jpg
    Huck 12:20 b.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 51
  • AM SD 12:20 a.jpg
    AM SD 12:20 a.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 50
  • dads 12:20.jpg
    dads 12:20.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 52

flamstaa

Finished my last grow with the Fluence, 13 plants finished in just under 400grams. I have attached some pics of the Amherst Sour Diesel, my Huckleberry S1 and Lemon Zkittles, as well as my 600 watt hps flower room, my mom/clone room with hydro cloner, and some males under the new HLG600. I have already collected some pollen and will collect and pollinate some branches today.

I am attempting more breeding, but not sure how my first try is working out. I have a local bubblegum that I backcrossed with itself that seems like it brought out some hermi traits... anyone have that happen? The few seeds I popped, one is pretty strongly male, but the others are either male with just a hint of hairs or female with like one or two male parts. They also were much slower than my other strains to show sex. Im starting to realize if i want to breed effectively I may have to make a whole room just for that, and just do one seed run at a time.

I used to make quite a bit of femmed seed, mainly backcrossing fave cuts but never had any hermie issues with the resulting beans but that could so easily be a plant to plant proposition too

With regards your yield I suspect it simply may be none of the cultivars you grew were good yielders. Your canopy management looked pretty solid to me