What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Now medical mmj legal

Justis

Yes I’m stoked my card will be here Tuesday or wensday then of to do some shopping. I know the stuff at dispensary is costly but hopefully there’s some top notch stuff

SeymourGreen420

I got my card back in Nov. Did you go to the dispensary yet? What do you think of the quality of the flower? The concentrates have all been fire, but alot of the flower has been very dry. Just my opinion. Let us know what you think. Cheers.

Greenthumber

Yes I’m stoked my card will be here Tuesday or wensday then of to do some shopping. I know the stuff at dispensary is costly but hopefully there’s some top notch stuff

Really all depends on the dispensary and the area you’re in I found some are pretty hit and miss with flower. I mostly go for Concentrates or topicals Cbd Oil’s for my dogs and also my fiancé and I use the Cbd oils/tinctures etc and go to a few different trusted growers that I know that have organically grown and pest/mold free flower

Justis

I got my card back in Nov. Did you go to the dispensary yet? What do you think of the quality of the flower? The concentrates have all been fire, but alot of the flower has been very dry. Just my opinion. Let us know what you think. Cheers.

I did find that flower borders being to dry. Have not got much concentrates but ones I have were fire. Very pricey

Johnnyseed

IMG_20200212_132008.jpg

Ohh what a feeling.

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
It is pretty cool walking into a legal pot store for the first time.

Keep your eye open for "delivery" too. And remember it's a cash bidness.

Last edited:

MCGold

It is pretty cool walking into a legal pot store for the first time.

Keep your eye open for "delivery" too. And remember it's a cash bidness.

It's not like anyone in any State has a choice, credit cards companies will not accept mmj or rec. mj sales. as soon as a bank allows mj money that bank will have ALL the growers/sellers all to themselves.

HSCO

Ive found the flower in PA disp to be quite terrible. Majority Ive noticed, in the start of the year was well known medical strains from Colorado, and very Dry... I would assume being produced in PA as that is the law, but many of these companies operate in several states, so its possible it was imported from a CO grow. The last part of the year Ive been seeing random strains, that Ive never heard of, quality is worse..
PA has a very limited number of producers, who are mostly new to growing, and only got involved for the money.. The medical market is total shit, and overpriced.

Ive found the flower in PA disp to be quite terrible. Majority Ive noticed, in the start of the year was well known medical strains from Colorado, and very Dry... I would assume being produced in PA as that is the law, but many of these companies operate in several states, so its possible it was imported from a CO grow. The last part of the year Ive been seeing random strains, that Ive never heard of, quality is worse..
PA has a very limited number of producers, who are mostly new to growing, and only got involved for the money.. The medical market is total shit, and overpriced.

Agreed- while I’m thankful to have the legal coverage of a medical card, the commonwealth’s stores are lacking in consistent quality and the prices are outrageous. Would love to collaborate with the producers and up their game!

cryptop

Agreed- while I’m thankful to have the legal coverage of a medical card, the commonwealth’s stores are lacking in consistent quality and the prices are outrageous. Would love to collaborate with the producers and up their game!

There are technically 33 growing licenses issued, and ~20 of them are built out. There's only one that uses true living soil, but their 8th's I think are around $70. All the rest are essentially putting their money into scale, not quality.

Start preparing for recreational applications, I think we'll have a limited license system. It will be extremely competitive.

Latest posts

Latest posts