What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Breakfast Anytime

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

heading out in a bit for a Belgian waffle w/banana topping.......

That was HUGE! Had it with whipped cream & bananas ~ side of bacon too.

61bda06c-5f67-4d10-9de6-a3f01ee68835_zps580c7234.jpg

Last edited:

Dawn Patrol

Well this is some bullshit right here.....
Veteran
Always up for bacon, eggs and toast anytime of the day. I really love a good english muffin or really good sourdough toasted.

Little place I know serves "Eggs Bubbadict" : Split a large buttermilk biscuit, top each slice with a thick slab of ham and a lightly fried egg and smother the whole thing in sausage gravy.

That's fuel for gettin some shit done! :biggrin:

Tudo

Troublemaker
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I had a homeade sausage egg mcmuffin tonight, homeade english muffins, sausage from bulk made into a breakfast sausage, cheese, and 2 eggs which were still a little runny so after the 1st bite, could not put it down or else wouldn't be able to pick it up again and so it was a gobble munch gobble munch swallow, gone

armedoldhippy

Veteran
bought 5 lb of a friends home-made sausage & a rack of ribs. that hog was rooting & squealing day before yesterday, & the sausage aint even frozen. :) i know what is for breakfast TOMORROW!:jump: