What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

What's the fruitiest & sweetest tasting/smelling strain you've ever smoked?

SourDank

Veteran
Blue Lotus from Bohdi was by far the sweetest most blueberry/candy tasting and smelling bud I've ever come across, it's not even close.

I've also had blueberry that tasted spot on to blueberrys in bout 2004-2006 that was the best before I popped those blue lotus, so I'd say blueberry genetics are my fav lol, bc blue cheese would be my close 3rd. I'm really happy to see grape ape on there a couple times bc I have grape ape x bio-diesel in veg that I'm PUMPED to get into bloom

harry74

Veteran
GLO F2

GLO F2

After smoking some popcorn of this I have to say that smells and tastes great, somenthing like peach.

Not the biggest yielder, average, some nanners but worth keeping.

I had just 5 seeds, getting ready for a seed run ( F3 + some crosses), just with the idea of making some hundreds to keep this genetics in seed form.

:tiphat:

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Tangie or grapefruit. Tastes like eating a tangerine or a grapefruit on the exhale......for real.

cr0n

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Grapefruit (AKA - Sweet Pink Grapefruit), the Canadian clone only. Tastes like sugary grapefruits, absolutely delicious. Hope I never lose my clone...

kro-magnon

Veteran
The most sweet and fruity strains i've grown were:
-Cannadential(LA Confidential x Cannalope), the cannalope phenos were the sweeetest smelling and tasting, i've kept my favorite a long time for her wonderful taste.
-Jillybean, i had a pheno tasting like exotic fruits and some smelling orange but with strong skunk smell as well.
-Space-Queen, there is some wonder in this strain as well, i have a nice keeper since 2 years.

Anders89

Some dane blueberry autos ive tested actually taste blueberry when u chew the leaf/bud.
It smells ridicilously sweet.