What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

How does cannabis affect your love life?...

G

Buncha dirty thinking minds here I see,personally,when I was younger I would do anything for a piece O ace!The older I get tho,the more I can take it or leave it,dont get me wrong,I still get wood,just that well I dont have the drive I used to,And yes I think its the pot,it has to be,cause I would do anything for a hot piece o ace!!! :bat: AH to be young again!

G

:wave:
I still get wood,just that well I dont have the drive I used to,And yes I think its the pot,it has to be,
:confused: so, are you saying that cannabis has decreased your sex drive?...

G

:chin: I wonder if that happens with other older guys.... I mean, is this common?... uuhhmmm....

G

It sure hasn't affected Stankbud's
.....lol... I hear ya!... :smoker:

I guess that is why I need to know, is that what You meant RED?.. I may have misunderstood :confused: That Happens :redface: sometimes... :rolleyes:

and if I didn't misunderstand and that is what you meant then, is that something that is common and it there anything that can be done about it?.. lol... That's all... Researching for the Future... dat's all :D ....

G

LOL,
OK,Now somewere there is a study that say's long term marijuanna use effects your sex drive,is that the case with me?I dont know for sure but I have my opinions.Age prolly has a lot to do with it too,Shit,somewhere theres a study that say's older guy's who have had long term marijuanna use show decrease in sex drive.Is that the case with me?I dont know...What I'm saying is that I'm an ageing gentlman with long term marijuanna use that has a deminished sex drive!LOL,god i feel better now,glad to get that off my chest,lol.I still enjoy sex,and i enjoy getting high,but...CSI is on honey and I just hit the bong is much easier than gettin all sweaty in this heat!!! :bat:And for those wondering,I had sex last nite and I was high!!Life is for the Living! :wave:

G

Have you guys ever seen that movie The Kinsey Report?...

Nothing really to do with marijuana, except that the views people had on sex studies, is kinda the attitude towards marijuana studies...

I Highly recomend that movie....

and RED hun, Thank You for being so open and honest... I realise this can be a touchy subject, but non the less a very real and human topic... I am just a curious type thanks for your input :smoker:

Dramajic

Cannabis makes me want to do foreplay for an hour or so. Sex may not be an intellectual pursuit, but it's kinda fun not to be so physical every now and then. (As in wham bam, thank you ma'am).

Dramajic

Cannabisourus said:
If it wasn't for cannabis I don't know how else I would trick women into going out with me. Unfortunately once the magic herb runs out they tend to run out too... usually very quickly and slambing the door behind them.

Now how many of us have had this experience? Weed whores are common here in the Great State of Texas. As long as both of us get what we want, no problem. I would never show my stash, but indicate that there is more. Good salesmanship is called for. Has to do with the world's oldest profession. :bat:

haha... very true, very true... if you're not rich then you had better have weed or else you'll never find a date. The girls around here are so arrogant and greedy and self centered and cold hearted and shallow and spiritually dumb that it drives me into endless states of serious depression as I seek to find my true soulmate. I mean one day your up, the other 355 days your down, life is a wild ride what can I say. I've been celebate for almost two years in the prime of my life just because I can't see how it's worth it anymore. Let's face it, popular culture, 50 cent, and bling bling have ruined at least three full generations of women for everyone due to greedy corporate marketing campaigning driven through the lyrics of top sellout celebrities telling everyone what is "cool" and "sexy" nothing focuses on the heart or the intellect these days. Oh man.. I'm getting too old for this shit. Sometimes I wish the world would just suddenly explode so I could sit back and smoke a blunt in my lawn chair watching and laughing as everyone dies during the unveiling of the apocolypse. Oh man that would be so sweet!

DISCLAIMER:
I would like to express in this posting that my views are not neccessarily those of IC Magazines or those of it's subscribers or sponsers. I'm simply just a lonley single male in his mid twenties posting to entertain those who may find enjoyment in my bizzarre sarcastic sense of humor and I mean no disrespect to those who may find this posting offensive. I was drunk... and umm... yeah, that excuse usually works so I'll just go with that....

G

The girls around here are so arrogant and greedy and self centered and cold hearted and shallow and spiritually dumb that it drives me into endless states of serious depression as I seek to find my true soulmate. I mean one day your up, the other 355 days your down, life is a wild ride what can I say. I've been celebate for almost two years in the prime of my life just because I can't see how it's worth it anymore.
:petting: aaww... ya know that is the state that I met H3ad in... We both had be screwed over by former lovers, and we both had swore off dating!.. As time went on, we were friends, but something more was developing... It was real important to us not to screw up our friendship no matter if it meant we couldn't date... But, low and behold been 'friends' for over 10 years now.. :D I guess what I am trying to say is don't give up Cannabisourus because there may be some gal out there that is fed up with the typical dude... :smoke:
Stay Strong, bro...
ms.G

G

I would like to express in this posting that my views are not neccessarily those of IC Magazines or those of it's subscribers or sponsers. I'm simply just a lonley single male in his mid twenties posting to entertain those who may find enjoyment in my bizzarre sarcastic sense of humor and I mean no disrespect to those who may find this posting offensive. I was drunk... and umm... yeah, that excuse usually works so I'll just go with that....
ps... ^^^^^I love this ^^^^^:biglaugh:

cough_cough_eer

Anita Bonghitt
Veteran
Dramajic said:
Now how many of us have had this experience? Weed whores are common here in the Great State of Texas. As long as both of us get what we want, no problem. I would never show my stash, but indicate that there is more. Good salesmanship is called for. Has to do with the world's oldest profession. :bat:

uuummmmmm....Seems a lot of people (men included) are just after something in particular be it pot, drugs, sex, money,job security/promotions, or they want you to have/take care of thier children ect..........
:badday: :confused:

G

Do they really have girl's that'll fuck for a bag a weed?Shit times are changin cause I dont know and never met a girl who'd screw for pot!Now ya got a little powder and that's a different ballgame. :smoker:

G

LOL,I Luv's me a Nympho!!!!I was just joshin wit ya'll,I'm active,just lazy. :moon:

mrstimtim

Me and my man have been together for 2 1/2 years and i don't smoke weed and he does and i have found no problems with it. i believe that if you love someone than you take them as they are. habits and all.

mrspollenjock

hi

hi

you guys have relayed your experiences very good, mrs.grat i can see you guys have a great relationship, have to keep it honest if you want to survive, babba and i have always enjoyed smoking together, we clicked the moment we met[playin co-ed softball] many moons ago, i didnt even know he smoked till we went out later on, but it does relax us and lets us explorer each other in a way that is very pleasurable. After a hard day at work, i know that a good puff or 2 will help me relax and enjoy my family :joint: its a part of my life and probably will be till the day i die...i gues i got off the subject a little, but you get the idea, it works for us :wink: mrs.b

hey i agree mrs babba, i sit and enjoy smoking with my husband it relaxs me and him and we sit watching films and having a good smoke when kids are in bed,which we enjoy very much
i couldnt give up smoking it its the only thing that relaxs us and its perfect and im more calm
mrspj