What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

How does cannabis affect your love life?...

Boyd Crowder

Teem MiCr0B35
My love life is quite fulfilling with cannabis. Ive slowed down ~80% of my intake but still enjoy a smoke 3-5 nights a week. With weed , I tune into love making better, slow things down somewhat and just get into the groove, so to speak. Im in no rush , and want my girl to have as much or more fun than me. Quickies are something I still find annoying , cause Ive always felt guilty that my wife wasnt getting her rocks off like myself, but after the last few months , I realized it wasnt worth getting bent about and that helkl , there must be something in it for her , even if its not an hr long sesh.

I couldnt imagine a sober fuck, screw, quicky or marathon. We just aint wired that way.
16 years now , we may be more in tune than when we was kids.

Scottish Research

ICMag Donor
Veteran
My love life is quite fulfilling with cannabis. Ive slowed down ~80% of my intake but still enjoy a smoke 3-5 nights a week. With weed , I tune into love making better, slow things down somewhat and just get into the groove, so to speak. Im in no rush , and want my girl to have as much or more fun than me. Quickies are something I still find annoying , cause Ive always felt guilty that my wife wasnt getting her rocks off like myself, but after the last few months , I realized it wasnt worth getting bent about and that helkl , there must be something in it for her , even if its not an hr long sesh.

I couldnt imagine a sober fuck, screw, quicky or marathon. We just aint wired that way.
16 years now , we may be more in tune than when we was kids.

Interesting! Lucky you!

Yes, at this stage in my life I'm all about fulfilling my partner's sexual needs, allowing her to enjoy herself through orgasm. Although, that is just part of the equation, as it did not help me keep my marriage.

It's more important to have someone that you can actually get along with; someone that shares with you, and wants to share life with you.

However, I've not made love to woman in over a year, and to be honest I'm not sure when I'll get another chance. I'm not into one night stands or prostitutes. I have to have feelings for someone first.

It would be nice to eventually meet someone that appreciates Cannabis like I do. I've never had sex high.

Shit I cleaned the floor in my flower room today with some orange concentrate, with bleach and water, and it must have been a "programmatic non fit", as it caused this horrible smell that started to burn my eyes! I still smell it!

Really busy trying to get shit together before It is all gone.

R.Fortune

Stan G.

Sometimes I feel as though my girl is a buzz-kill. We can get high together, but I get higher with other friends more dedicated to herb. Its like the family stuff just doesn't allow me to really enjoy my high. Where I could go hang with another grower pal and all we talk is strains, highs, and how our girls don't understand, I end up way higher. I think we smoke more too, I notice that my girl reaches her high quicker than I do, then I am trying to still get stoned and she has moved on. Not quite a session if you ask me. Any suggestions?
Yeah it truly is a buzzkill when you finish the session and are ready for adventure and she is ready for a nap.:tiphat:

Andyo

Veteran
my weed

my weed

:chin: Although I have not really had a truely sucessful relationship,So I can't give much insite, but, at this point in my life,I have a hard time just finding someone that approves of my use of cannabis.Some say they don't care if I smoke, but turns out they really do, and it eventulaly leads to problems. The last guy I went out with (that appproved) only wanted a new connection. But I think its important that both partners have simular smoking habbits.

Looking back most girls smoked my weed and i really couldnt leave them with the grow.
They were less observant than me .
They smoked more and wouldnt go to the gym .
Got colds n flu ect when i didnt.
As for love i out reasoned it considering .A

rolandomota

I have no love life so it dont affect it one bit. Its one of the things i miss dearly walking and fucking. Being paralyzed sucks

Latest posts

Latest posts