What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

My jack h harvest vs plat og from club

Hey guys i was just wondering what you thought of this comparison.

Im comparing some 'club' plat og (this strain is everwhere in SD) to my new Jack H harverst.

Im wondering why my buds have much larger resin glands however it seems like there are less of them. The club bud almost looks like a powder and looking at the closeup they have small heads?! I see that alot in buds from clubs, im wondering which you guys prefer?!?

Attachments

• comparison.jpg
    comparison.jpg
    90.7 KB · Views: 20

Douglas.Curtis

Autistic Diplomat in Training
Genetic differences, combined with growing environment differences. Cannabis responds to environmental conditions in specific ways. All of these conditions have a working relationship where, when they're all in balance, cannabis produces extremely high quality flowers, resin and terpenes.

I wrote a book about it you can find on Amazon. Look for my name and the phrase "Trichome Dense." :)

kro-magnon

Veteran
With the close-up it looks like the club bud was sifted for hasch, your bud looks better to me in close-up. But the OP is right genetic and grow conditions are a big influence in resin production.

Latest posts

Latest posts