What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Repuk's First Outdoor Run: ACE's Honduras, Ethiopian and Lebanese

repuk

Altruistic Hazeist
Veteran
Hola dubi!!!

Thanks to you Master, for everything! :tiphat: My pleasure! It was a blast, time flew :) I think I learnt more in those hours next to you than on the 10 years I've been growing!

Still digesting, it was an epic experience! I consider myself really lucky to have met you IRL, the trip was absolutely worth every second of it!

I removed males more than a week ago, hope they reflower!

:huggg:

Koondense

Veteran
He really mentions Acapulco gold :D Nice times..

Repuk, did you really meet with Dubi? How can one meet Dubi? I want to meet him too ;)
Now I'm jealous a bit :D

Have fun guys!

repuk

Altruistic Hazeist
Veteran
Yesssss :biggrin: Luck? Destiny? Proximity? Odds? Stars aligned?

His beautiful work shows off the kind of person he is. His posts too.

We should gather sometime!!!

repuk

Altruistic Hazeist
Veteran
Update

Update

Some updates:

Revegged Zamaldelica
picture.php

picture.php

This lady is a completely different creature outdoors!

Honduras & Ethiopian
picture.php

Ethiopian top
picture.php

Honduras top
picture.php

repuk

Altruistic Hazeist
Veteran
I am afraid I screwed up leaving the males... hope they reflower!

Started feeding all of them with organic nutes & molasses.

Screwed too with the Panama Haze (3m+ tall), repotted it too late, tons of yellow leaves :spanky:, hope she recovers!

Regular Panama is driving me crazy with that fizzy lemon / incense combo even with so short cure, cannot imagine how Panama Haze will be!!!!!

repuk

Altruistic Hazeist
Veteran
Panama Haze

Panama Haze

By the stretch rate I'm witnessing, I think it will reach her 3,5m+ Honduras/Ethiopian sisters soon...

Latest Pic:
picture.php

Panama Haze Three Weeks Later
picture.php

picture.php

repuk

Altruistic Hazeist
Veteran
I have already picked mature seeds from the Ethiopian, easily spottable... not seeing white hairs, I'm afraid I screwed.

Hope she reflowers...

repuk

Altruistic Hazeist
Veteran
Thanks Kaskadian!

Phew... Was concerned with Leslie reaching us last night... when heard the gusts of wind I thought OK, say bye bye to your outdoor ladies... but no, they're all OK!

Thanks I hand picked like 30-40 seeds from the Ethiopian girl yesterday, I'm afraid Ethiopian is going to sprout wildly next year as some seeds will have flown for sure!

repuk

Altruistic Hazeist
Veteran
Just took a bucket and proceeded to fetch some seeds ala olive tree harvesting, i.e. place bucket underneath, then rock the branches and collect the seeds, as otherwise they're going to end up all in the ground.

Plenty of seeds... and small, neon green spiders! (cute!)

I'd say 5-10% of buds are/were maturing seeds. Small and dark mottled.

Honduras has much less, say 1%. Already fetched some, these are bigger, lighter color.

Argh screwed big time... I'd never thought they'll get so pollinized, just wanted a handful seeds and lots of bud, but seems I'm going to end up with the opposite, live and learn! :shucks: :biggrin:

deepwaterdude

Cool piclets! One of those seeds looks like a snail;) I don't think you screwed the pooch, my friend; if only 5-10% seeded that leaves, scientifically speaking, a whole buttload of good bud from each plant:tiphat: No worries (unless it's your livelihood, of course);)

Sticky Sat

After having a cookie i can watch seeds for hours... :dance013:
The endless promises they hold fly me to an infinity of places... ;)
Thanks for sharing my friend ! :)

repuk

Altruistic Hazeist
Veteran
:thank you: guys!

It's been raining cats and dogs, Leslie dropped an ocean over Spain...

Found some sort of pest on the Zamaldelica :wallbash: "Cotonets" (Planococcus citri):

picture.php

(One of the colas base near base stem, saw it thanks to the colas dropping due to water weight)

Removed them and cleaned everything thoroughly with cotton swabs and genereous Hidrogen Peroxide amounts until all the molasses like residue, and fungus (black powdery like) were out. Thanks for the support dubi!

Let's hope for some sunny days, she's done almost... looked happy afterwards.

Saw more green on the Ethiopian, looks like its reflowering. Harvested a ton of seeds yesterday using same methoid, shake and collect, as otherwise they would end up all in the ground.

Honduras is maturing her seeds, no signs of reflowering, and some faint purple coloration appeared on some tops. Cold? Deficiency?

Will feed them today, didn't feed as it was raining...

Panama Haze is on early flowering:

picture.php

Detail
picture.php

repuk

Altruistic Hazeist
Veteran
Checking Zamaldelica every day, rains gave some slack these last days:

picture.php

Panama Haze keeps flowering:
picture.php

repuk

Altruistic Hazeist
Veteran
Panama Haze Update

Panama Haze Update

picture.php

Two days without raining, she's speeding up.

picture.php

Fed her molasses couple days ago, and definitely had an impact...

picture.php

She's starting to show purples:

picture.php

repuk

Altruistic Hazeist
Veteran
Honduras

Honduras

picture.php

Hairs!!! There are Hairs! and purpling going on:

picture.php

Collected seeds yesterday, they're 3x the size of Ethiopian seeds. Much less seed production also, about 1/50, guess that's why she's reflowering.

Starting to smell to a superfruity mangoish something. :woohoo:

Theorganicguy

Beautiful, Repuk! I can only dream of plants growing while others are maturing seeds! You make me want moving to an island and growing the whole year around. Talk about a retirement plan :laughing:

May we see some lebanese flower shot :) That must be what my dreams are made of!

Have a relaxed sunday :tiphat: