What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Guerilla Underground Thread

iTarzan

Lol really you wouldn't want to use them in the fall??? I'm just giving my take on solar lites....that's why I said everyone should be well into flowering. I assumed everyone would understand I was referencing to using them next yr/spring summer. WTF would anybody need them in the fall when there shits been flowering probably a mouth. It's sad I have to explain this lol dang....I'm sorry I'm not retarded and not going be made out to be.

And I've got at least 50_75 solar lights around my house and there very unreliable. I've got cheap ones, expensive ones, solar spot lights. You never know from day to day how much use you'll get from them at night. Like I said sometimes 12am, sometimes 4am. I've got quite a bit of experience with solar lights or I wouldn't have made this comment. The only thing I'm not familiar with is using a timer with solar lights because there so inconsistent there's no need to bother

I'm only trying to help guys who might be thinking of trying this out. Yes you might be able to pull it off a few wks....hell it might work as long as you need it to. Like I said I'd use a test plant and not risk getting my plants outta wack with inconsistent lighting cycle. Yes it's sad I've gotta explain something that's so simple. I'm sure 99/100 understood but you've got that 1 trying to mix shit up and make me out to be stupid. I'm a dedicated icmag member and contribute to helping the community.

Again I'm just offering my help. Mountain Budz has a great idea. Like I said it might work for a week, it might work all the time. Then again it might not work. Test it out.

First off I was responding to this.

I wouldn't risk the solar light idea, you might find your plants going hermie doing this

I wasn't trying to make anybody look stupid. I was just pointing something out. However, since you chimed in, your post also was going along with worrying about hermies. The only time hermies would be involved is during the fall when things are starting to flower. So you seem like you are talking about the fall too if you are worried about possible hermies.

Sorry for the interruption.

iTarzan

Around here its usually pretty cold that time of year. After the average last frost, April 22, daylight hours are enough to keep them from flowering I think. Not for sure though, I always grow from seed, and they are young at that point! :smoke:

I agree about the cold. However, greenhouse growers and people out west use regular lights outside to stop early flowering and the hideous reveg that happens after they flower to early. I don't do it myself because I go the natural route. I plant after frost. Seedlings do not flower early when started outside in early spring.

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Not a problem, I was looking at it like you could get your plants screwed up if the solar lights didn't give the correct hrs of light and stress them. We usually go into flower around July 23 or so which is summer. But the other member mentioned hermis and I was just thinking solar lights if not on a steady schedule could hemi ur plants. But I see what your saying. I'm not planning to need to use the solar lites just giving my take on the solar lights. Not a big deal I'm just trying to maybe help out some guys thinking of trying it. Maybe someone will try it next yr

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Well posting directly under my post made it look like you were trying to be insulting. In the future you should quote what your posting about to AVOID confusion. But whatever, that's how it looked and sounds.

militia420

Well posting directly under my post made it look like you were trying to be insulting. In the future you should quote what your posting about to AVOID confusion. But whatever, that's how it looked and sounds.

Has someone heard one too many West Virginny jokes? :) I have family there and my mom was born there. Grow thick skin. WV is a beautiful and awesome state. Hasn't been completely flooded with turd worlders yet either, and hopefully you guys keep that from happening. But yeh...thick skin works wonders and a toke here and there...of freshly made ice hash...wait what was I saying?

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Has someone heard one too many West Virginny jokes? :) I have family there and my mom was born there. Grow thick skin. WV is a beautiful and awesome state. Hasn't been completely flooded with turd worlders yet either, and hopefully you guys keep that from happening. But yeh...thick skin works wonders and a toke here and there...of freshly made ice hash...wait what was I saying?

What are you trying to say???....I can guarantee I'm not gonna be disrespected. So take it how you want and move on. :tiphat: . Don't need any advice I'm 40+ yrs old. Some of these guys need to lose these slick attitudes

I'm here to contribute to icmag.thats it's. Not sure what the purpose of your post was. Im not responding to anymore nonsense.

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
:off2: up

Let's get back on topic. I don't need any advice about growing thick skin. Guerilla Underground Growing is the topic and thread.

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Harvest methods. Lay stems on tarp, duct tape stems together, wrap tarp and secure with ties, walk carefully with stems first. If you have a couple loads at once the smell can be so strong it makes you gag and choke! Careful out there guys! Trust the Lord!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

TychoMonolyth

Boreal Curing

Then you're missing out on Pho, Dim Sum, Satay, Fatouche and Green Papaya Salad, Brazed Turkish Lamb Shanks, and so much more. :biggrin:

Moving on...

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Its good medicine! A potent cleaner bud I'd call it. Like a drink of cool water!

It did, if the smell is strong enough, it makes you choke. I was breathing heavy because I was going quick, I was worked up hot and breathed in the resin and I started choking and dry heaving! I was like, this stuff has its own thief deterrant! They wouldn't be able to run very far with a big load thankfully! Need to get a care pack sent out to seedbay for you guys! With legalization, its a time of Revolution. Revolution of God's people! Yes sir! Need to get these medical seeds out there for the people to use! Its the type of strain you pass down to your son and daughter in my opinion. Can't wait to get some feedback on it!

New views from this evening after some rain and sun and more rain!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

militia420

I just finished looking up some searches on "Deep Chunk". I feel like I might have heard of it years ago but my memory is seriously shite. So it's pretty clear it gets great reviews. Can any one comment on how well it helps with insomnia? I'm usually up until 5 and 6 in the morning and I hate it. I saw reviews saying it helped but just how well? Does it help with tinnitus?

I moved all my plants back outside from the garage where I kept them while this Hurricane Lane passed. We barely got any thing in Kona. There's guys on the other side saying the had 30" of rain. I'm really lucky I could move mine inside and that we didn't get enough rain to flood any thing. Mine would have been in the ground if I wasn't injured. Silver lining...

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
can you spot the weed in these weeds???
picture.php

after floods these have been my worst pests so far...
picture.php

destroy all boys!
picture.php

cross contamination from mother nature.
picture.php

mini Blue Dream.
picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts