Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seedbay > IC Mag Fundraiser Forum > Atao SC

Thread Title Search
Atao SC Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-21-2017, 11:10 AM #1
Roms

Roms has a brilliant futureRoms has a brilliant futureRoms has a brilliant futureRoms has a brilliant futureRoms has a brilliant futureRoms has a brilliant futureRoms has a brilliant futureRoms has a brilliant futureRoms has a brilliant futureRoms has a brilliant futureRoms has a brilliant future
Atao SC

Salut tout le monde!

I started to send few packs of my gear for the fundraiser, Swazili (Swazi rooi x Lebanese) for now and start, Mazari and others will come with time...

All questions are welcome ya enjoy their vibes!

Roms is offline Quote

7 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-21-2017, 12:43 PM #2
StRa
Señor Member

StRa has much to be proud ofStRa has much to be proud ofStRa has much to be proud ofStRa has much to be proud ofStRa has much to be proud ofStRa has much to be proud ofStRa has much to be proud ofStRa has much to be proud ofStRa has much to be proud ofStRa has much to be proud ofStRa has much to be proud of
Yeah Roms!!!

well done mate....and for sure I'd love to try some of your gears soon!

have a beautiful week end mon pote!

StRa is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-05-2017, 11:53 PM #3
west-eu

west-eu has much to be proud ofwest-eu has much to be proud ofwest-eu has much to be proud ofwest-eu has much to be proud ofwest-eu has much to be proud ofwest-eu has much to be proud ofwest-eu has much to be proud ofwest-eu has much to be proud ofwest-eu has much to be proud ofwest-eu has much to be proud ofwest-eu has much to be proud of
west-eu has completed 7 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
nice one my friend

Roms Swazili F2

5 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-11-2017, 01:57 PM #4
acespicoli

acespicoli will become famous soon enoughacespicoli will become famous soon enoughacespicoli will become famous soon enough
roms spreading the love!!!
Im staying tuned in to this channel!

good vibes

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-13-2017, 12:03 PM #5
Roms

Roms has a brilliant futureRoms has a brilliant futureRoms has a brilliant futureRoms has a brilliant futureRoms has a brilliant futureRoms has a brilliant futureRoms has a brilliant futureRoms has a brilliant futureRoms has a brilliant futureRoms has a brilliant futureRoms has a brilliant future
@StRa, bon w-e poto merci!

@West-eu, bonne suite merci encore! ++

@Acespicoli, good vibes back bro!

I just created a group! Peace
https://www.icmag.com/ic/group.php?groupid=184
Roms is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-16-2017, 12:13 PM #6
Roms

Swazili "mini" sativa hashplant wibes
Roms is offline Quote

6 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-16-2017, 12:16 PM #7
Roms

Roms is offline Quote

5 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-16-2017, 12:18 PM #8
Roms

Roms is offline Quote

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-13-2017, 09:18 AM #9
fjällhöga
HazeAddictedFanatic

fjällhöga is a name known to allfjällhöga is a name known to allfjällhöga is a name known to allfjällhöga is a name known to allfjällhöga is a name known to allfjällhöga is a name known to allfjällhöga is a name known to allfjällhöga is a name known to allfjällhöga is a name known to allfjällhöga is a name known to allfjällhöga is a name known to all
Hi Roms ,
sorry for my lack of attention , but im very busy right now
Im following you for some time now and i have to say , just keep what youre doing ! This is going in the right direction . If you want to talk about phenotypic selection , genetic bottlenecking or any other breeding relevant/irrelevant tool , which is for our purpose or not , feel free to pm me at any time

I have tried Leb27 from Esben years ago , which was pretty fine for an outdoor seedline grown indoors . Do you know if your Leb is established from the same origin from la bekaa valley ?

Sincerely Fj

"As the most important basic input in agriculture, the seed should be of very good quality, and the most vital attribute of that quality is viability"

premium seeds for premium people - non feminized @ Seedboutique !
Server Funds Blue Mint available now @ sbay!

Mountain High Seeds Helpdesk
fjällhöga is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-13-2017, 10:53 PM #10
CannaZen

CannaZen has a spectacular aura aboutCannaZen has a spectacular aura aboutCannaZen has a spectacular aura aboutCannaZen has a spectacular aura aboutCannaZen has a spectacular aura about
Roms Thaat is beautiful! Can you tell us of the characteristic aroma, flowering time?
CannaZen is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.