What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

BACKCOUNTRY's 2005 outdoor season

BACKCOUNTRY

Mourning the loss of my dog......
Veteran
Hey everyone! Here is a condensed version of my 2005 outdoor season. It was a huge thread last year over at OG.

My strains: OR95(ORGH at OG), C99, NLxOR95, and NLxPurple OR95. OR95 is a strain my dad developed over the last 30 years, a combonation of good strains pulled from the finest bags of weed he smoked from the mid-70s in Northern California(Emerald triagle), and a good Indica strain grown in Oregon around the time we moved here from Nor-Cal. It has a good, strong Skunk/Fruit flavor, and a good Indica stone. I also crossed in more recent years, OR95 (and its Purple pheno) to Northern lights.

The NLxPurple, NLxOR95, and both C99s were clones. The OR95s were grown from seed, and both Males and females were grown together for seed, and were not ment for bud(hence they were grown tight together), placed with the OR95s was the C99 mother plant I was using that spring indoors, for the purpose of making seeds. All plants were placed out April 28th, sorry no pics until early June.

NLxPurple:

6-4

6-18

7-2

7-30

9-01

NLxOR95

6-04

6-18

7-2

7-30

9-01

C99 clone

6-04

6-18

7-02

9-01

OR95 seed farm

6-01

6-18

7-02

7-31

C99 Mom

6-01

6-18

7-02

7-31

BACKCOUNTRY

Veteran
Blooming time!

Blooming time!

The bloom season went well, except for my C99 Mom was attacked by wood rats, and lost much of its greenery, I still got plenty of seeds from it(C99xOR95), but lost alot of bud.

NLxPurple

NLxOR95

C99 clone

Arrow points to spot of mold I found at harvest time, October 19, the C99s were the last plants to get mold.

Last edited:

BACKCOUNTRY

Veteran
OR95 seed farm(I called this ORGH at OG)

C99 Mom
This plant was partialy destroyed by wood rats a few weeks from harvest :badday:

The stash, and the Organic ferts used

Last edited:

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Some great pics there. I like that red, orange, yellow, greenish plant.

Last edited: