What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

LSD

Looking great, scientist. How was yield per plant? Also, what time did you start to flush, if at all? Congratulations. Looks like that #5 was giving off some nice colors towards the end.

Bonzo

Veteran
Excellent Scientist, i defenitely would like to see a smoke report, ive allways been interested in L.S.D. Damn fine job bro!

peace,pot and microdot

bonz

G

Nice grow Scientist... I grew LSD out last year and loved the herb and I'm sure you will as well. Nothing like home grown goodness in the jar.

Enjoy!

Some LSD buddage for you... damn she sure was tastey!

Scientist

Cured, the Lifesaver pheno smells skunkish/rubarb and tastes skunk/orange/licorace
Sativa pheno smells sweet/floral and tastes earthy/floral/sweet
Monster pheno smells limey and tastes citrusy

Ahhh I need that monster pheno in my garden. I've been searching forever for some bud that smells like Limes. I once got a sack from a local grower that smelled just like Lime Gatorade but I couldn't find out what strain it was. I'm dying for something like that!! Lifesaver kicks ass btw.

If anyone knows of any strains that are somewhat consistent with a heavy Lime scent or taste PLEAASE let me know. Thanks :)

hey scientist, mighty fine grow. Always wanted to try BOG genetics but ended up with so many strains and hybrid crosses to try with the varieties i bought last year. How did you like that nirvana chrystal? Those were the first beans i ever purchased and were my favorite for a few years. I love that fuel smell. peace

WeedTime

I love your photos man, plants are looking beautiful. great job. which way do you grow them - nutes/mix/fed etc ? peace

G

chron conoiseur said:
Ahhh I need that monster pheno in my garden. I've been searching forever for some bud that smells like Limes. I once got a sack from a local grower that smelled just like Lime Gatorade but I couldn't find out what strain it was. I'm dying for something like that!! Lifesaver kicks ass btw.

If anyone knows of any strains that are somewhat consistent with a heavy Lime scent or taste PLEAASE let me know. Thanks :)

here's an idea for ya bro:
Featured Strain: Lime Chemo
Base Genetics: Ontario Chemo X BC Chemo X Timewarp X Citrus

Seed Price: $ 15 per 10 pack.
Number of Packs Currently Available: 22

Strain Pedigree/Comments: 50% Ontario Chemo/25% UBC Chemo/12.5% Timewarp/12.5% “Citrus”