What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Chocolate Rain

C

csedge

I loves me some Chocolate Rain. I have a pack of Eskobar's Chocolateberry fem. DJs cocoa kush X True Blueberry. They'll run with the SAGE Fems.

Chocolate Rain is a decent yielder, the stretchier plants putting on more weight, but taking an extra 5-7 days.

I believe the strechy ones are the chocolope in her.

amannamedtruth

Veteran
Yeah, thats what I thought, Esko told me it was the Cocoa though, wierd. Kinda makes sense, his Chocolateberry is half the same plant, and its a 10-11 week plant.

:jump:

These are back in stock at the the seed shop that shall remain nameless... Definitely going to be placing my order in a few days.

roach

Veteran
that is some yummy bud shots!

i hope you get percents from the sale of these seeds cause i just ordered a pack :p (so glad they came back in stock)

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
got 4 goin now, some quick germin/veggin lil plants they are.... lookin forward to flower time!

G

Guest3498

Went and ordered a 10 pack of these a couple days ago, can't wait to grow some chocolate herb!

okwildfire

Nice looking flowers! Ok so I haven't been around for ever..You know life getting in the way of life..But I have to say..Just the name alone made my day! lol..Log on for the first time in like a year and I see "chocolate rain". And I'm thinking..(is this still a canna site?) You know..Chocolate rain....Golden shower's...But I digress...How does she produce?

C

csedge

Nice looking flowers! Ok so I haven't been around for ever..You know life getting in the way of life..But I have to say..Just the name alone made my day! lol..Log on for the first time in like a year and I see "chocolate rain". And I'm thinking..(is this still a canna site?) You know..Chocolate rain....Golden shower's...But I digress...How does she produce?

The yield on one was actually avg. to heavy and the other was low. Lol Glad the name could make your day!

GetMO~ I am sure you will rock these better than me bro. Goodluck wtih the seeds

I

Iron_Lion

I named Chocolate Rain in a strain naming contest on another site

I got the name from this weird ass youtube video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EwTZ2xpQwpA

ddrew

Veteran
I have two girls that I'm taking cuts from tonight, and throwing into flower.
I will have Chocolate weed just in time for the holidays, hell yea!!

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Thanks yo but I dont know, them right thur look pretty bombigity! Any dry shots?

C

csedge

Here is one cured shot sorry I couldn't get a good shot a second ago will try again later.

picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts