What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Chocolate Rain

BIGGS

Veteran
this is worth getting for the freebies alone. true blueberry x chem d. how could you say no to that.

C

csedge

I got some really ChemD leaning phenos out of mine. One 50/50 n that's what I kept. I made extra seeds of the chemdxtrueblue myselff

Super.Seeds

ICMag Donor
csedge,

I am so excited to hear good news about Chocolate Rain and ChemDxTrue Blueberry since I just placed an order and received them along with Killing Fields F2, and S****'s Jack F6. I have yet to start them up but after reading this I might just have to make room! So it was easy to find a strong chocolate tasting AND smelling pheno? Great work! :D

SS

C

csedge

It only took 3 seeds. Shit was amazing couldn't believe nothing smells more like chocolate. But I did just get pre98 so we will have to see.

johnkneefive

im also waiting on my CR managed to get a order in before they went OOS..
this thread makes me that much more anxious to get/start them, i so miss chocolate tasting smoke.
awesome looking pics...:)

I

Iron_Lion

I smoke some C.R yesterday so I could have some details fresh in my head to share with you guys, I hope Csedge doesnt mind.

After a long cure my C.R buds have a black licorice/ light cocoa/ spice smell. Buds are super dank, my friend even commented on how trich covered the stems are. I took a few rips from my hookah and got instantly blasted by a nice body high, i especially noticed relaxation of my face muscles, high lasted an hour and a 1/2 -2 hours. its good for chillin on the couch or sitting in the sun. Also when smoked in a pipe a nice flavor remains til the end, not like some strains that taste like shit after a few hits from the bowl.

A few grow details, yield was lower than other strains in the room, she liked light nutes. She made it quite clear that she didnt like my super soil. 11 weeks flowering time.

i only had one female out of 4 seeds, I think my pheno leaned heavy to the cocoa kush side of the cross. I have some straight cocoa kushes growing right now, I notice a very similar smell from them.
I think cocoa kush is very dominate in crosses because I had some UK Cheese x Cocoa Kush made by the same breeder and it had similar smell and taste as the C.R and very heavy trich coverage.

C

csedge

Yes! I'm smoking some of the chem right now. I only had one super stretcher though. She was real heavy on the ChemD side. That's what I'm such a burnt rubber diesel berry taste/smell

I

Iron_Lion

Yes! I'm smoking some of the chem right now. I only had one super stretcher though. She was real heavy on the ChemD side. That's what I'm such a burnt rubber diesel berry taste/smell

How was the high and potency on that Chem x TBB?
s@nnies shop give chem x bb away for free, I seen a Chem x BB for sale on another site and they wanted $125 for 10 seeds.

C

csedge

I like it very much I would put it in the top 3 of 8 strains I just grew. Really love the chem flavor with a little berry in it. Only very little though chem is very dom I kept the one with the most bb in it though she was my best to me. But most phenos highly resembled chem in smell and structure and put out some bananas after 10 weeks. Took to 11 anyways though no biggie. I have cured pics if you would like. I will get to it now.

ForestBuds

I like it very much I would put it in the top 3 of 8 strains I just grew. Really love the chem flavor with a little berry in it. Only very little though chem is very dom I kept the one with the most bb in it though she was my best to me. But most phenos highly resembled chem in smell and structure and put out some bananas after 10 weeks. Took to 11 anyways though no biggie. I have cured pics if you would like. I will get to it now.

Please do post up pictures of cured Chem D x TBB! :thank you: :lurk:

M

mSeTxOiNcEaRn

seriously, two expensive as seeds crossed and sold for 30$ Uberribabre, im glad i snached a pack.

I got another name for it too

How about Hershey Squirts?

amannamedtruth

Veteran
I loves me some Chocolate Rain. I have a pack of Eskobar's Chocolateberry fem. DJs cocoa kush X True Blueberry. They'll run with the SAGE Fems.

Chocolate Rain is a decent yielder, the stretchier plants putting on more weight, but taking an extra 5-7 days.