Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seedbay > IC Mag Fundraiser Forum > Zombie Virus infecting seedbay!!

Thread Title Search
Zombie Virus infecting seedbay!! Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-01-2010, 06:42 AM #11
generalgrievous
collector of lightsabers.. and fine cannabis genetics

generalgrievous is a jewel in the roughgeneralgrievous is a jewel in the roughgeneralgrievous is a jewel in the roughgeneralgrievous is a jewel in the roughgeneralgrievous is a jewel in the roughgeneralgrievous is a jewel in the roughgeneralgrievous is a jewel in the rough
He'll ya doc.....

been waiting.... Gonna get 'em tonight...

Last edited by generalgrievous; 05-01-2010 at 10:48 AM.. Reason: spelling...
generalgrievous is offline Quote

Old 05-01-2010, 06:45 AM #12
ThcInfused
Lecherous Learner

ThcInfused will become famous soon enoughThcInfused will become famous soon enoughThcInfused will become famous soon enough
dr dog: do you know of anyone who has tried this strain outdoors? if not, in your opinion, do you think they will thrive outside? thanks in advance

Old 05-01-2010, 06:58 AM #13
DiscoBiscuit
weed fiend

DiscoBiscuit has a brilliant futureDiscoBiscuit has a brilliant futureDiscoBiscuit has a brilliant futureDiscoBiscuit has a brilliant futureDiscoBiscuit has a brilliant futureDiscoBiscuit has a brilliant futureDiscoBiscuit has a brilliant futureDiscoBiscuit has a brilliant futureDiscoBiscuit has a brilliant futureDiscoBiscuit has a brilliant futureDiscoBiscuit has a brilliant future
check out the oga testers thread. a grower down under has his basking in the Aussie sun and they love it. monsters.

DiscoBiscuit is offline Quote

Old 05-01-2010, 07:09 AM #14
DiscoBiscuit
weed fiend

DiscoBiscuit has a brilliant futureDiscoBiscuit has a brilliant futureDiscoBiscuit has a brilliant futureDiscoBiscuit has a brilliant futureDiscoBiscuit has a brilliant futureDiscoBiscuit has a brilliant futureDiscoBiscuit has a brilliant futureDiscoBiscuit has a brilliant futureDiscoBiscuit has a brilliant futureDiscoBiscuit has a brilliant futureDiscoBiscuit has a brilliant future
Here's a little of the late pheno taken ~63 days. This is from one 150w HPS bulb. The results are as big as your lamp(s) and growing skills.

IMO, leaf to calyx ratio is just about perfect when you consider most of it is sugar coated. Not only did I get record yield potential (only had two plants) the amount of ISO hash was impressive as well.

DiscoBiscuit is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-01-2010, 07:24 AM #15
Dr Dog
Sharks have a week dedicated to me

Dr Dog has much to be proud ofDr Dog has much to be proud ofDr Dog has much to be proud ofDr Dog has much to be proud ofDr Dog has much to be proud ofDr Dog has much to be proud ofDr Dog has much to be proud ofDr Dog has much to be proud ofDr Dog has much to be proud ofDr Dog has much to be proud ofDr Dog has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThcInfused View Post
dr dog: do you know of anyone who has tried this strain outdoors? if not, in your opinion, do you think they will thrive outside? thanks in advance
Yeah been a few peeps have done them outside

One of Black Ra1n's bros had 20 odd of them outside, and churned out some impressive buds

And our good friend Smoking Moose rocked a 9 fter this year

I love the puke story, I had a guy do that on me, dude went comatose, after talkin about how much he can smoke

Medicinal Marijuana Advocate
Dr Dog is offline Quote

Old 05-01-2010, 07:24 AM #16
ThcInfused
Lecherous Learner

ThcInfused will become famous soon enoughThcInfused will become famous soon enoughThcInfused will become famous soon enough
thanks disco... looks great i'll see about getting some.

Old 05-01-2010, 08:17 AM #17
amoS

amoS has a spectacular aura aboutamoS has a spectacular aura aboutamoS has a spectacular aura aboutamoS has a spectacular aura about
Beautiful plants man! when you say infecting seedbay do you mean it will be up on the bay anytime soon? sure would love to have a pack of those! peace
amoS is offline Quote

Old 05-01-2010, 08:19 AM #18
Che

Che is a glorious beacon of lightChe is a glorious beacon of lightChe is a glorious beacon of lightChe is a glorious beacon of lightChe is a glorious beacon of lightChe is a glorious beacon of lightChe is a glorious beacon of lightChe is a glorious beacon of lightChe is a glorious beacon of lightChe is a glorious beacon of lightChe is a glorious beacon of light
https://www.seedbay.com/index.php?a=1...=65&page=2&d=4
Che is offline Quote

Old 05-01-2010, 10:57 AM #19
generalgrievous
collector of lightsabers.. and fine cannabis genetics

generalgrievous is a jewel in the roughgeneralgrievous is a jewel in the roughgeneralgrievous is a jewel in the roughgeneralgrievous is a jewel in the roughgeneralgrievous is a jewel in the roughgeneralgrievous is a jewel in the roughgeneralgrievous is a jewel in the rough
it's not a BIN ....

no matter... got in a solid bid, just gotta wait....

Old 05-01-2010, 03:07 PM #20
Dr Dog
Sharks have a week dedicated to me

Dr Dog has much to be proud ofDr Dog has much to be proud ofDr Dog has much to be proud ofDr Dog has much to be proud ofDr Dog has much to be proud ofDr Dog has much to be proud ofDr Dog has much to be proud ofDr Dog has much to be proud ofDr Dog has much to be proud ofDr Dog has much to be proud ofDr Dog has much to be proud of
Thanks for your interest guys

Like I said this is my Favorite Smoke.... so you know it must be strong!!

Bids are getting up towards 45 usd now, get yours before they are gone

Medicinal Marijuana Advocate
Dr Dog is offline Quote