Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seedbay > IC Mag Fundraiser Forum > herijuana x herijuana

Thread Title Search
herijuana x herijuana Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-02-2010, 05:11 PM #21
zomboweed
UnDead Member

zomboweed is a glorious beacon of lightzomboweed is a glorious beacon of lightzomboweed is a glorious beacon of lightzomboweed is a glorious beacon of lightzomboweed is a glorious beacon of lightzomboweed is a glorious beacon of lightzomboweed is a glorious beacon of lightzomboweed is a glorious beacon of lightzomboweed is a glorious beacon of lightzomboweed is a glorious beacon of lightzomboweed is a glorious beacon of light
waitin' much time for this incredible strain....

many thanks to the breeder !!!

Old 03-02-2010, 05:11 PM #22
Abja Roots
ABF(Always Be Flowering) - Founder

Abja Roots has a brilliant futureAbja Roots has a brilliant futureAbja Roots has a brilliant futureAbja Roots has a brilliant futureAbja Roots has a brilliant futureAbja Roots has a brilliant futureAbja Roots has a brilliant futureAbja Roots has a brilliant futureAbja Roots has a brilliant futureAbja Roots has a brilliant futureAbja Roots has a brilliant future
I'll be going after these for sure. Always wanted to try the Heri ever since I heard about it in San Diego.

Abja Roots is offline Quote

Old 03-02-2010, 06:52 PM #23
CalcioErba2004
ICmag Football Nut

CalcioErba2004 is a splendid one to beholdCalcioErba2004 is a splendid one to beholdCalcioErba2004 is a splendid one to beholdCalcioErba2004 is a splendid one to beholdCalcioErba2004 is a splendid one to beholdCalcioErba2004 is a splendid one to beholdCalcioErba2004 is a splendid one to beholdCalcioErba2004 is a splendid one to beholdCalcioErba2004 is a splendid one to beholdCalcioErba2004 is a splendid one to beholdCalcioErba2004 is a splendid one to behold
Depending on the price, I am thinking of picking a pack up as well. Thanks hoosier
Genesis 1:29-Then God said, "I give you every seed-bearing plant on the face of the whole earth and every tree that has fruit with seed in it. They will be yours for food."
Genesis 9:3-Everything that lives and moves will be food for you. Just as I gave you the green plants, I now give you everything.
CalcioErba2004 is offline Quote

Old 03-02-2010, 07:35 PM #24
s13sr20det
admit nothing, deny everything, and demand proof.

Location: Paddling my boat up the dum dum river, planting shitapple trees
s13sr20det has much to be proud ofs13sr20det has much to be proud ofs13sr20det has much to be proud ofs13sr20det has much to be proud ofs13sr20det has much to be proud ofs13sr20det has much to be proud ofs13sr20det has much to be proud ofs13sr20det has much to be proud ofs13sr20det has much to be proud ofs13sr20det has much to be proud ofs13sr20det has much to be proud of
will it be buy it now or 1 week bid?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest 88950 View Post
you 1st need to get results before "Kickin' it up a notch"........example: if your 1st plants die from ph off, then not killing the next plant would be "Kickin' it up a notch"
s13sr20det is offline Quote

Old 03-02-2010, 10:06 PM #25
hoosierdaddy
Banned

hoosierdaddy is a splendid one to beholdhoosierdaddy is a splendid one to beholdhoosierdaddy is a splendid one to beholdhoosierdaddy is a splendid one to beholdhoosierdaddy is a splendid one to beholdhoosierdaddy is a splendid one to beholdhoosierdaddy is a splendid one to beholdhoosierdaddy is a splendid one to beholdhoosierdaddy is a splendid one to beholdhoosierdaddy is a splendid one to beholdhoosierdaddy is a splendid one to behold
I'm pretty certain they will be bid on at the server fund auction.
hoosierdaddy is offline Quote

Old 03-03-2010, 04:52 AM #26
Chem&M
Mountains in my backyard, where they suppose to be....

Chem&M is just really niceChem&M is just really niceChem&M is just really niceChem&M is just really niceChem&M is just really niceChem&M is just really niceChem&M is just really niceChem&M is just really niceChem&M is just really nice
I am loving this. This weekend you say?

"A Good Breeder is able to practice breeding in a way that allows him to improve his art. A bad breeder always blows around the market stroking his own ego, lying about his wares, & generally making people feel uncomfortable by their presence." - The Breeders Bible p.6

Chem's Guide to Making Cannabis Bushes: https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=185729

Chem's Garden 2011: https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?p=4120707#post4 120707

Chem&M is offline Quote

Old 03-03-2010, 05:02 AM #27
steppinRazor
cant stop wont stop

steppinRazor is a name known to allsteppinRazor is a name known to allsteppinRazor is a name known to allsteppinRazor is a name known to allsteppinRazor is a name known to allsteppinRazor is a name known to allsteppinRazor is a name known to allsteppinRazor is a name known to allsteppinRazor is a name known to allsteppinRazor is a name known to allsteppinRazor is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by hoosierdaddy View Post
sR, hj is one of my best yields. Some phenos have buds starting at the stump all the way up. These yield very nicely.
good to know!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoosierdaddy View Post
I'm pretty certain they will be bid on at the server fund auction.
really? you donating seeds?? i musta failed to notice that part of the post
and when are they avail? and more important how many up for grabs
also have you any experience with Moterabel's herijuana? i think hos os derived from woodhorse as well .. not sure if im alowed to say that name around here or not.. any and all info is greatly appreciated
steppinRazor is offline Quote

Old 03-03-2010, 11:39 AM #28
hoosierdaddy
Banned

hoosierdaddy is a splendid one to beholdhoosierdaddy is a splendid one to beholdhoosierdaddy is a splendid one to beholdhoosierdaddy is a splendid one to beholdhoosierdaddy is a splendid one to beholdhoosierdaddy is a splendid one to beholdhoosierdaddy is a splendid one to beholdhoosierdaddy is a splendid one to beholdhoosierdaddy is a splendid one to beholdhoosierdaddy is a splendid one to beholdhoosierdaddy is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
IC Mag Fundraiser Forum post up strains that will be in the auctions
Ok, yeah...I posted in the right place...you had me worried I put this in the wrong forum, SR.
lol...

There are only ten packs (10 ea) of the hj x hj that have been sent in. I sent in 5 packs of ssh x ad freebies too. (you can see these in the "12/12 from seed...a new way to grow" thread)

I suspect op will start this weekends auction between 5am and 12noon est Friday. But who knows.
hoosierdaddy is offline Quote

Old 03-03-2010, 11:52 AM #29
sackoweed
I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!

sackoweed has a brilliant futuresackoweed has a brilliant futuresackoweed has a brilliant futuresackoweed has a brilliant futuresackoweed has a brilliant futuresackoweed has a brilliant futuresackoweed has a brilliant futuresackoweed has a brilliant futuresackoweed has a brilliant futuresackoweed has a brilliant futuresackoweed has a brilliant future
Hoosdaddy
Howzit..??Your gurl is mighty perrrty.... I have never puffed straight herijuana but i have in a cross with aloha white widow and it was heri dom wowzerZ yea potent puffage for sure.. put me ta sleep anytime of the day or night.. bbl peace..

sackO

Can't never did anything

click the link!
sackO goes toe 2 toe with!?
sackoweed is offline Quote

Old 03-04-2010, 07:58 PM #30
zomboweed
UnDead Member

zomboweed is a glorious beacon of lightzomboweed is a glorious beacon of lightzomboweed is a glorious beacon of lightzomboweed is a glorious beacon of lightzomboweed is a glorious beacon of lightzomboweed is a glorious beacon of lightzomboweed is a glorious beacon of lightzomboweed is a glorious beacon of lightzomboweed is a glorious beacon of lightzomboweed is a glorious beacon of lightzomboweed is a glorious beacon of light
only T E N packs??

blood will flow over keyboards.....

1 members found this post helpful.