Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seedbay > IC Mag Fundraiser Forum > herijuana x herijuana

Thread Title Search
herijuana x herijuana Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-07-2016, 02:19 AM #131
GreenDream

Location: Where people on the street ask for trim work instead of money
GreenDream will become famous soon enoughGreenDream will become famous soon enough
Man, I have been dieing to get my hands on some real old school Herijuana genetics, ever since my buddy from 'diego told me about it back in the day. It's still his #1 strain of all time, but he lost it when he moved up to NorCal years ago. He reminisces about it nearly every time we start talking about strains of yore.

What I wouldn't give to try this!....

Medical Marijuana Patients' Union member since 2002
GreenDream is offline Quote

Old 01-07-2016, 05:46 PM #132
Boyd Crowder
Teem MiCr0B35

Boyd Crowder has much to be proud ofBoyd Crowder has much to be proud ofBoyd Crowder has much to be proud ofBoyd Crowder has much to be proud ofBoyd Crowder has much to be proud ofBoyd Crowder has much to be proud ofBoyd Crowder has much to be proud ofBoyd Crowder has much to be proud ofBoyd Crowder has much to be proud ofBoyd Crowder has much to be proud ofBoyd Crowder has much to be proud of
Boyd Crowder has completed 1 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
smokin on my last 8th of this as i type
i was not able to jusitify keeping this in my stable.
the pheno i wound up with was drwafish and very slow vegging, but she flowered in 55 days
she didnt yield very well. what she did yield was a very sweet sucrose type flavor and a 7/10 high
luck of the draw on ancient seeds i suppose

"You want to make a living in this business you need to know your ABC's. Always Be Cool" - Boyd Crowder

My Grows:
Bodhi Super Snow Lotus -Ongoing
Karma Biker Kush 1.0 2.2k Organic Circle Jerk - Done
Official Bugman Testers & Pics Thread - Ongoing
Thinking Vertical 101: The Build and Grow - Hangout/Current
Certified Noob Recycled Organic Soil Test Grow A Rama Done
GhettoGrow - Beginners Journey to Harvest for less than $1500 Done
______________________________ _
Tests:
gravity vs ultra snow storm vs bloombastic hoedown showdown growdown - Delayed till 2018
______________________________ _
Boyd Crowder is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-18-2017, 11:04 PM #133
texacali713

texacali713 is on a distinguished road
I believe s@nnies has some. Ive got a pack im going to pop
texacali713 is offline Quote

Old 01-19-2017, 12:15 AM #134
Tynehead Tom
Banned

Tynehead Tom has a brilliant futureTynehead Tom has a brilliant futureTynehead Tom has a brilliant futureTynehead Tom has a brilliant futureTynehead Tom has a brilliant futureTynehead Tom has a brilliant futureTynehead Tom has a brilliant futureTynehead Tom has a brilliant futureTynehead Tom has a brilliant futureTynehead Tom has a brilliant futureTynehead Tom has a brilliant future
here's the bc clone only black tuna. (herijuana x lambsreath)
the herijuana is strong in this stuff and it's premium yield/smoke.

Tynehead Tom is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-19-2017, 02:58 AM #135
Lester Beans
Frequent Flyer

Lester Beans has a reputation beyond reputeLester Beans has a reputation beyond reputeLester Beans has a reputation beyond reputeLester Beans has a reputation beyond reputeLester Beans has a reputation beyond reputeLester Beans has a reputation beyond reputeLester Beans has a reputation beyond reputeLester Beans has a reputation beyond reputeLester Beans has a reputation beyond reputeLester Beans has a reputation beyond reputeLester Beans has a reputation beyond repute
That looks wonderful Tom! Nice work!
Lester Beans is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-19-2017, 04:17 AM #136
Tynehead Tom
Banned

Tynehead Tom has a brilliant futureTynehead Tom has a brilliant futureTynehead Tom has a brilliant futureTynehead Tom has a brilliant futureTynehead Tom has a brilliant futureTynehead Tom has a brilliant futureTynehead Tom has a brilliant futureTynehead Tom has a brilliant futureTynehead Tom has a brilliant futureTynehead Tom has a brilliant futureTynehead Tom has a brilliant future
Thanx Lester Beans

here's some veg shots of the Black Tuna. Can easily see the colours, structure and leaf patterns/shapes of the Herijuana and the foxtails nubbins of the jamaican lambsbread.
Reading back through the early posts in this thread where the flavours and smells are described, I'd say that side of Herijuana is strong in the black tuna as well... perhaps with a bit of citrus and coffee added in ? I got a wierd nose tho haha
here's the pics

I've got 10 seedlings going of Red Herifruit bud from a canadian breeder and am going to search for a Heri male to cross into the black tuna. Should make for an interesting cross I think.
Tynehead Tom is offline Quote

Old 04-12-2017, 11:03 PM #137
Pompey

Pompey is on a distinguished road
Hi, my one is from Motarabel , i put clone to 12/12 at first day, now day 26 , still available as clone in Austia , no odoor ,very stealthy, I love it .From blue cheese dinafem, green crack HSO, Heri is the fastest one in flowering[IMG]https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=72698&pict ureid=1731528
https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=72698&pict ureid=1731527
https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=72698&pict ureid=1731526
Pompey is offline Quote

Old 04-12-2017, 11:07 PM #138
Pompey

Pompey is on a distinguished road
Hi, my one is from Motarabel , i put clone to 12/12 at first day, now day 26 , still available as clone in Austia , no odoor ,very stealthy, I love it .From blue cheese dinafem, green crack HSO, Heri is the fastest one in flowering
Attached Images
Pompey is offline Quote