What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

What product do you swear by?

707OGBUSH970

Soil Balance Pro
H2O2
Maple Syrup (Homemade)
Kombucha Leaf Wash
Insect Frass

MintyMick

Reverse osmosis water.

I live in the Rockies and the water here where I live is hard as fuck. I use the RO to pull minerals out that I don’t like.

I can taste the difference when I make bubble hash with RO water. And my mj seems to do better with RO than regular water.

f-e

Mentor
Veteran
Imidacloprid

It's banned in Europe. It harms bees.

It was a synthetic copy of fag butt tea.

No.. that doesn't work for Americans does it. I owe you breakfast.

It was a synthetic version of cigarette end tea.

Dirt Bag

It's banned in Europe. It harms bees.

It was a synthetic copy of fag butt tea.

No.. that doesn't work for Americans does it. I owe you breakfast.

It was a synthetic version of cigarette end tea.

That's right. We kill the hell outta the entire bee population of our airtight, disinfected, hospital-clean, indoor, grow room. But we also like to kick puppies and take candy from babies.

Growcephus

Veteran
Dyna-gro foilage pro and coco-coir.

Start at 1 ml per gallon as soon as they break surface and slowly bring it up as you gain leaf mass to 5 ml per gallon. Works for my other plants, too.

Check PH? Nope.
Check PPM's? Nope.
RO water? Nope. Tap water with like 360 ppm's due to limestone aquifers n' shit.

Headache and hassle free growing for fellow home hobby growers like myself.

Some of the results: