What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

TRH Grow Show

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheRealHash

Horticultural enthusiast
ICMag Donor
Veteran
It's that time of year again -

:kos:

Entrance.jpg

TheRealHash

Horticultural enthusiast
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Seed starts in on the 21st & 23rd of May, clones planted on the 25th & 29th of May.

Group_pic.jpg

This half of the garden is all clones ^

TheRealHash

Horticultural enthusiast
ICMag Donor
Veteran
This row is Cherry Pie x PCK aka 'Chitral Cherries'

Doubled up all of the seed starts. Once the root systems grow together they are legally one plant. This way we see twice as many phenotypes

Chitral_Cherries.jpg

TheRealHash

Horticultural enthusiast
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Bodhi Gear

Bodhi Gear

97' Blue Moonshine x Northern Lights #5 Purple Sativa Pheno

Blue_Moonshine.jpg

Cherry Hashplant

Cherry_Hashplant.jpg

Kandahar

Kandahar.jpg

N

noyd666

nice hash, over on the side there looks a oz bush setting, should get some big girls outa that lot , you reckon they might crowd each other? good job man. blue dream gets big?

TheRealHash

Horticultural enthusiast
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I usually have just enough room to walk in between the rows at the end of the year.. I wish I had a little more room on the hill but it should be about perfect.

On most of the rows I planted three instead of four like I did last year, it might end up a little cramped but I think the spacing should be on point- Time will tell

Mate Dave

Propagator
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looking like your gonna be busy come the Fall... Nice idea joining the root structures.. Why don't more people do this??? Cleaver thinking TheRealHash k+

TheRealHash

Horticultural enthusiast
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looking good, that cherry hashplant sounds nice. I take its cherry pie x hashplant?

It's Afkanistan x '88 G13 Hashplant from Bodhi

Looking like your gonna be busy come the Fall... Nice idea joining the root structures.. Why don't more people do this??? Cleaver thinking TheRealHash k+

I got the idea from some Humbolt heads.

Yes4prop215 told me to double plant certain varieties that were harder to get a yield off of also.

bada bing bada boom.... righteous

Hey whats up Yort

Very nice spot bud, good luck with it! The girls are looking great so far.

Thanks for dropping by Midwest-

DrFever

Veteran
Looking good buddy that Blue dream you got going ,, I herd there is 2 types of BD floating around ... is that the orginal or the other ?? and looking forward to see how the pck x cherry does looks like your pheno, and mine are close to the same that is a good thing i guess from what i have seen is its pretty stable i mean only seen 2 different pheno from your testers

TheRealHash

Horticultural enthusiast
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looking good buddy that Blue dream you got going ,, I herd there is 2 types of BD floating around ... is that the orginal or the other ?? and looking forward to see how the pck x cherry does looks like your pheno, and mine are close to the same that is a good thing i guess from what i have seen is its pretty stable i mean only seen 2 different pheno from your testers

I got the original for sure.. Last year I didn't run it and some of my buddies got cuts from somewhere else..

A lot of their Blue Dream molded. The best things about BD is it's huge yield and mold resistance! So the other phenotype or version must be prone to mold.

I got the BD back from one of my friends I gave it to two years ago so I'm stoked on that.

There's six CP x PCK, three plantings doubled up, all in one row.

DJbigbud

Does blue dream mature early enough for Northern growers? Any recommendations where to pick up some good seed, feminized preferably....

DrFever

Veteran
Does blue dream mature early enough for Northern growers? Any recommendations where to pick up some good seed, feminized preferably....

I have sourced some original BD from the collective breeders awaiting the cut little late or out door but will try it next year outdoor so not 100 percent sure if it is .. but i am glad i am about to have it in my hands so want to cross it with one of my girls
might have to coax it to flower early out door again who knows :) as for coaxing TRH i placed one pck x cheery into flower left it in dark for 3 days and placed it back out yesterday 8 - 12 hrs of sunlight max :biggrin:

Attachments

• IMG1905.jpg
    IMG1905.jpg
    160.5 KB · Views: 9
Status
Not open for further replies.