What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

deleting pictures in my gallery

G

how would i go about deleting some old pictures in my gallery??? not pictures in a thread or a post but in the gallery where they are stored. for i ahve run out of space

G

You can only delete 1 pic at a time. You do this by clicking your pic, scroll down below pic, in the green line it says EDIT pic. Click this then scoll thru page until you see box that says, hear to delete pic but becareful once gone its gone. The part that sucks is you get redirected to main menu after every pic :bat: only other choice is to have DG delete all of them and start again :joint: :wave: hope this helps

G

Hopefully get this awncered here with out havign to start another thread.

if you delete a picture from your account. Does it disapear from all the posts it appeared in?

G

MarijuanaMesiah said:
Hopefully get this awncered here with out havign to start another thread.

if you delete a picture from your account. Does it disapear from all the posts it appeared in?

YES it does!!

Alex-F

Traktor driver
Veteran
No it doesn't....

The first growthread I did on here still has all pictures in it even though I've had my gallery deleted by admin :wink:

G

If you delete them yourself they turn into that tiny box. I'm sure you have seen old post with them instead of pics. I have never had Adm. delete them so I don't know. :wave:

jaykush

dirty black hands
ICMag Donor
Veteran
you can up the amount of pics you can put in your gallery, id contact a mod to see whats up. i just seen a thread the other day where someone ran out of space and just added more.

Latest posts

Latest posts