What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A BIG welcome to any NEW members...

Status
Not open for further replies.

akabud

I would like to thank all here on icm for there patients and willingness to pass on there wisdom and knowlege.. peace to all....

A.J

First time poster, long time reader here. Thanks for the warm welcome and welth of support found here on icmag. I paroosed the many forums available before landing here at icmag, which I call home.

Keep it strilla guys!

Smokebudz

Nice forum you got here. Only found it a few days ago (friend recommendation) but I've been enjoying every minute on here. :wave:

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Gypsy you are the man and have done wonderful things for the community I applaud you for all of your efforts.

AND A BIG WELCOME FOR ALL YOU NEW MEMBERS

PurpleBud

Good Day Gypsy,

Thank you for this website. It provides excellent information on all aspects of the cannabis world and is a great way to keep up with friends.

Keep it Green :joint:

Purple :respect:

Seedling

Great work with the site!! Everything is thought about and working just the way you want it to work, doesent happend so often. .....

Keep up the good work!!
Cheers.

Producer

From the great PacNW, thank YOU! ICM is a fantastic resource and we hope to have some stock coming your way in short order. Cheers!

SOTF420

Humble Human, Freedom Fighter, Cannabis Lover, Bre
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Dare I say, I think this site is just as good as Overgrow but in an updated kind of way.

pearlemae

May your race always be in your favor
Veteran
Gypsy, With out a doubt this is the most informative site on the web, looking forward to a long and smokey relationship.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts