What's new

Bruce Springsteen arrested for DWI in New Jersey

Tudo

Troublemaker
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Bruce Springsteen arrested for DWI in New Jersey
He was Bombed in the USA!
Bruce Springsteen was arrested for DWI and reckless driving in his home state, it was revealed Wednesday — days after he appeared in a much-hyped Super Bowl commercial for Jeep.
The “Born to Run” icon, 71, was busted Nov. 14 at Gateway National Recreation Area in Sandy Hook, New Jersey, a spokesperson for the National Park Service said.
Springsteen was charged with DWI, reckless driving and consuming alcohol in a closed area, the spokesperson said.
“Springsteen was cooperative throughout the process,” the spokesperson added.
According to TMZ, which first reported the arrest, the allegedly juiced Bruce has a court date in the coming weeks and has no known prior busts for DWI.
News of the bust broke just days after Springsteen appeared in and narrated a Super Bowl spot for Jeep, in which he implored Americans to move toward the political “middle” in the spirit of unity amid recent bitter division. :bigeye:
https://nypost.com/2021/02/10/bruce-springsteen-arrested-for-dwi-in-new-jersey/

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
Jersey sucks, stopped at rest area at 2am for a coffee and came out and there were New Jersey state police all over my car. I got in but before I could drive away they were like hey wait. Got a court summons for fire lane violation. Didn't go. Probably have warrant. This was around 2000. Was coming home on military leave. Screw jersey. I like Cape May if anyone's heard of it.
Hang in there Bruce.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Jersey sucks, stopped at rest area at 2am for a coffee and came out and there were New Jersey state police all over my car. I got in but before I could drive away they were like hey wait. Got a court summons for fire lane violation. Didn't go. Probably have warrant. This was around 2000. Was coming home on military leave. Screw jersey. I like Cape May if anyone's heard of it.
Hang in there Bruce.

Cape May...ahhh, red drum fishing.

Tudo

Troublemaker
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Crabbin down the shore not to mention out on barnegat bay doing some snapper blue fishin, or catchin dem blowfish mon in da backyard canal

Tudo

Troublemaker
ICMag Donor
Veteran
DWI/DUI Penalties And Requirements in NJ

I guess one question is how many people will "purposely" get themselves pulled over after doing a couple of beers just so they can attend class with the boss?

Every state has slightly different drunk driving laws, each using variations of terminology to describe the act of driving under the influence of drugs or alcohol. As you may already know, DWI is the abbreviation for “driving while intoxicated” and DUI stands for “driving under the influence”. In New Jersey, there is no difference between a DWI and DUI, so the two terms can be used interchangeably without error. Prosecution and sentencing for driving under the influence of drugs or alcohol both fall under the same set of statutes, the primary applicable one being N.J.S.A. 39:4-50 (Driving While Intoxicated). DWI and DUI convictions involve the same consequences, including detainment, surcharges, license suspension, fees and program requirements.
https://www.njdwilegal.com/dwi-vs-dui-in-nj/#:~:text=As%20you%20may%20already%20know,%20DWI%20is%20the,two%20terms%20can%20be%20used%20interchangeably%20without%20error.

TNTBudSticker

Veteran
David Letterman, a TV show Host on the same channel as Johnny Carson got pulled over and ticketed.

It's bad as Pillsbury Doughboy taking Pills when he's 100% Dough!

Green Squall

Strange how is BAC was only .02 - just a quarter of New Jerseys legal limit - yet he still failed field sobriety tests. Gotta wonder if he was on something else?

Cuddles

I guess one question is how many people will "purposely" get themselves pulled over after doing a couple of beers just so they can attend class with the boss?

I would!!! Too bad I don´t have a car anymore and too bad I´m on the wrong side of the pond! :D

I wonder how much drink he had tho?

Latest posts

Latest posts