What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Question about seeds + first ever grow photos included :)

Dimnzy

Hey guys, so like many of you I have come to the conclusion that growing my own is the best way to get good quality. I wanted to ask for a recommendation of a strain with a balanced cbd/thc content, (either 10-5 thc and 10-12 percent cbd) I've looked at a couple of strains, but don't know what's best (indoor grow, I might have bi polar so I need a strain that will balance out the thc, and cancel some of it's bad effects on me.
What are your thoughts on the Pennywise strain? Or cbd White widow?
Btw right now I'm smoking high content thc and I can smoke like 5g a day and il be fine energetic, until one too many and boom I go into psychosis.
So help needed
AfAVhcY.jpg

my first grow ever (first seed, stray from one of the baggies I got from the dealer) hopefully it's not a male, sorry for shit pic, I the seed with the tap root to dry the soil (too much water) and unfortunately I damaged my root, the bottom half of it was a little damaged in the middle and was already brown a little so I pinched it off and planted it back it, if il see progress tomorrow morning il post results, if this survives, it'l be the luckiest grow ever, nothing in my setup is optimal or even very good, using water with 7.9 pH (mineral water) and the soil is shit ( I burned like 10 matches and added the ashes into the soil, mixed it in and planted in a cut bottle, using an a small LED lamp with whitish-yellow light running 24/7 I think I got the Temperature right I'm not sure and I can't even check, and also I don't have enough soil, so if it continues to grow tomorrow il deff have to bring in more (I basically planted it in a fistful of dirt )
GyVFUhP.jpg

IL0YjZO.jpg

Dimnzy

Great!

Hope that your first run will yield great results!

WELCOME TO ICMAG....:biggrin:

thanK you man, I appreciate it, so I'm going to update on the grow on this page from now on :) I want this to be a good project so tips will help also I need a strain of high cbd medium thc to buy seeds, any reccomindations will be welcome.

even though I cut half its root its still green and strong the little first leaves (after the first 2) of the cannabis plant are now showing clearly they're tiny but still :)

Dimnzy

I put it into a spacous pot, with amazing soil direct light and tempreture so it should grow rapidly in theory now that it has all the good conditions :)

Latest posts

Latest posts