What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

STONER4LIFE HAS MOVED ON

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
A million points! Somewhere up there I think he's smiling... He mentioned you often, and held you in high regard and respect. Bless you for being there for him.

we always joked about the prize for breaking a million rep points,i think we settled on a flight to london on gypsy's private jet and a hand job from clarence!:)

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
The closest I'll get to having my own plane - is making a paper one - and Clarence is now living in S.E.Asia - with me in London -

Oh Clarence says hi to you lot out there -

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Wet Eyes - over here too man - life is so fickle and short - where ever S4L is now - I just hope he can find some good 'erb - and has a lifetime of good memories to ponder upon -

Tears.....and the old world keeps on turning.....I'm getting stoned

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
Wide awake and sobbing myself.

He was like my therapist.

I am pretty down but I'm going to drink an espresso and slap a boob or two.

Damn man I am so sorry that you lost such a good friend GoodGuy. He was a great guy and he will be thankful that you are sharing the news with all of us.

I'm glad to hear that Suzie's safely with friends.

My heart goes out to you as well as the rest of the family here.

:badday:

Betterhaff

Veteran
So sorry to hear this, he was one of a kind. Surely will be missed as seen by all the responses and tributes here and the other thread.

Where did he come up with some of those pictures?...I’m sure they pleased him but also believe he was pleased even more by knowing how much we appreciated them…and him.

RIP buddy

JustSumTomatoes

Indicas make dreams happen
My thoughts and condolences go out to S4L, his family, and friends both here and beyond. He seemed like a really down to earth kind of guy who was quick to offer advice and compassion to those in a rut or life struggle. Thanks for being an asset and friend of the community.

F

fat freddy

very sad news. a chat room favorite. sadly missed. sincere condolences to suzie, she will surely miss his roast chicken dinners

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Brave guy. Not much at all about his pain or limitations was said here by him. Humor and fun was what he tried to get us thinking about.

I will miss him and not soon, if ever forget him.

kaochiu

Veteran
I did hope for a big come back, just not this kind of big. Dunno where he got all the good vibes that he spread in this site. but he was very generous and far reaching with them. Everyone liked him here, and that's the true feat. His relatives and close friends can be proud of that.