What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Diary Romulan Jakes Grow Diary

RomulanJake

So Im still rather new here, but I figured I would make a grow journal. Featuring at first some things I've already done, and eventually here, what I am currently working on as well as some new things on the horizon

First off, here is my Romulan (tissue cultured, clone-cut):
picture.php

These are the little ones, fresh out of tissue culture lab.

picture.php

And some clones, cut from those tissue cultured plants a few weeks later.

picture.php

Those clones, all grown up about 30 days later.

picture.php

About 40 days from clone, nice and healthy in a 3g..

picture.php

An above shot of the leaves.

More to come..

blowingupjake

Wowza.
Hell of a way to jumpstart a grow journal.

“You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to RomulanJake again.”

Subbed!

G

Gauss

Looking good man. Seen a few pics of your plants elsewhere and bet this will go swimmingly. Thanks for sharing with IC.

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
So Im still rather new here, but I figured I would make a grow journal. Featuring at first some things I've already done, and eventually here, what I am currently working on as well as some new things on the horizon

First off, here is my Romulan (tissue cultured, clone-cut):
View Image
These are the little ones, fresh out of tissue culture lab.

View Image
And some clones, cut from those tissue cultured plants a few weeks later.

View Image
Those clones, all grown up about 30 days later.

View Image
About 40 days from clone, nice and healthy in a 3g..

View Image
An above shot of the leaves.

More to come..

Nice start way to go RomulanJake :good:

Tony21

Very nice, very interesting.

Any chance of some full plant pics and when do you think it will be available through ACE if all goes to plan?

Surely these romulans can't wait to invade Europe lol

RomulanJake

Damn RJ, you’ve got some serious history to be proud of. Thanks for going public!

Thank you!

Very nice, very interesting.

Any chance of some full plant pics and when do you think it will be available through ACE if all goes to plan?

Surely these romulans can't wait to invade Europe lol

There are some full plant pics here on the 1st page of this diary, on our website and on our IG page @romulangenetics2

Last edited:

RomulanJake

I'm exhausted and need to sit back and smoke so many bowls in a row. But before I do, here are some pictures.

picture.php

Still around day 40-something here.. trying to show more of the entire top of the plant.. not too sure about this white background I used for some of the photos though.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts