What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Headbangers.. day 77

Trich_Tyson

Don't wanna clog up other guys threads over here.. So I figured I'd start my own..

I dropped a pack of 12 headbangers a while back.. along with 7 headbanger f2s - from useful idiot.

I ended up with 11 nice ladies between the two packs. They are all fairly uniform.. and all equally exciting.

I kept backups of everything, and haven't scrapped any yet.. picking the keeper(s) will be tough.

I shut the lights for the last time at day 75ish.. and will chop em today at 77. They will get a dry trim..

I'll be able to get more pheno shots when I take em outta the tents.

Fell in love with these headbangers.. Had to scoop a couple headbanger crosses to run soon

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

F2 #1 - one of the 3 shorter phenos in the other tent
picture.php

This little thread will be flooded with pics I'm sure.. enjoy.. if ya want.

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
Holy hell that's beautiful!

Nice grow!

I just started 12 of the BAKED BEANZ Headbanger F2's. Very encouraging!

Thanks for posting up!

Trich_Tyson

absolutely man.. and thanks.

hers some from the other tent.. there were 6 other plants in there before (Gorilla Bubble).. since the GB was so much shorter I just put the three shortest HB phenos in there. Little bit sturdier frames on these ones.

F2#1 whole plant
picture.php

#5 whole plant
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

#12 - whole plant shot is blurry from fans
picture.php

Trich_Tyson

the blurry #12... sorry too many fans to turn off lol..
picture.php

Thanks Lester.. I'm sure his release is awesome.. look forward to seeing yours grow up :)

810FireFarm

awesome job dude! I absolutely LOVE KG's Headbangers

I have grown a few packs and have yet to have one i didn't like, some more dense, some stronger smelling, all great plants though

Trich_Tyson

Couldn't tell em apart from the others I'd say. So far. We'll know for sure when I try em. But based on looks you can't tell the difference

nickman

Veteran
Yo your bangers are looking too notch bro...!!!...

This strain makes some nice big buds, with that sour goodness to go with it...!!!...

Please keep us posted on how they cure and maybe some bud shots if u got time...

I gotta throw up some bud shots in my thread of those (Josh D OG kush#1 x Karmas Sour D (r))

DJXX

Veteran
Couldn't tell em apart from the others I'd say. So far. We'll know for sure when I try em. But based on looks you can't tell the difference
Mad skills there Trich....i love Headbanger...the SD IBL Karma has in the cross is a beauty..DJXX

Trich_Tyson

Thanks nick. Gunna have to peep your thread. Sounds like a dope cross.
I'll def post dry shots when they are ready.
I started out strong with quality pics and documentation last night. But after 4 hrs I had to stop or I'd never finish. Once I filled the top of the tent with branches and still had 3 plants I said fuck it, deleafed chopped the trunk and hung em whole lol

I'll go thru the pics in the next day or so

Trich_Tyson

Thanks dj means a hell of a lot from you. Sour king

Thanks VP.
I think I got one slightly fruity pheno.. one of the f2s. It wasn't particularly dense or big anyway so I won't be keeping her.
All others are overwhelmingly sour. Dirty diaper is my best description. It's like a slightly sweet, sour funk.. makes the nose tingly. I'm bad at describing smells

Fiddynut

Good evening Trich.

Whenever I come across a grow like yours I always want to hang around and learn some stuff. You can tell how you are getting the most out of those genetics. Beautiful girls. I hope that if I hang around enough and keep trying I can grow some killer like that someday. Great work.

:smokeit:

Trich_Tyson

fiddy - thank you man.. thats far too kind.

Thank you.

This grow is all thanks to the genetics.. I mean I guess all are technically.. but these flowered super easily. Amazing to watch. It will certainly stick around.

I just got a nice little box in the mail with some doc d spell caster.. bandaid haze x headbanger.
psyched on those, and I'm hoping i have another tester headbanger cross coming my way ;)

ULMW

Beauties! Well grown and you have been well rewarded. Be interested to know the bouquet at tge moment and how it changes aftwr a good cure. Looking forward to rest of grow and harvest. Happy growing!!!