What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Sapphire og?

Yormom

Planted a Sapphire og seed and this is what it grew.
Small leafy buds that are completely covered in trichomes. No smell. Still growing. This pic is from day 50 of flower. Even when I disturb a bud there is absolutely no smell. Anyone ever see something like this before?

Attachments

• IMG_20170207_194252.jpg
    IMG_20170207_194252.jpg
    122.1 KB · Views: 53
yeah, with some of cannabiogens Peyote Purple .... most beautiful plants, covered in resin, but a very faint smell if any , weak earthy taste, and almost no head high, just a bland chill out weed.... good for pictures , for those who like instagram and shit....hahahaha

M

maliali

yeah, with some of cannabiogens Peyote Purple .... most beautiful plants, covered in resin, but a very faint smell if any , weak earthy taste, and almost no head high, just a bland chill out weed.... good for pictures , for those who like instagram and shit....hahahaha
i found lots of that kind of phenos with the white mixes:tiphat:

YetiOG

Planted a Sapphire og seed and this is what it grew.
Small leafy buds that are completely covered in trichomes. No smell. Still growing. This pic is from day 50 of flower. Even when I disturb a bud there is absolutely no smell. Anyone ever see something like this before?

Happens all the time finding shitty phenos. I'm sure there's some decent ones in that cross but I got a single black dog and 3 emdogs from his hope that shots all good.

Got my eyes on his ewe2 which looks like a totally amazing indica

M

maliali

hope that's not the case with Karmas WhiteOG .... I think Ill be running her seeds soon
I have run WhiteOG and few Og's phenos where there but i was not that impressed cuz i have OG mum. I have left white phenos but it is axed now floral hashy week smell. little better taste but no head high more like some muscle relaxing pill week shit. But look is outof this world but who care on how it looks cuz smoke is shit.

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Interesting. I just got a single seed of this variety. If it grows, I'll remember to put pics here.

M

maliali

On pictures this plant will look like no other dark green leafs,looks like bubba grow pattern or some NL. But it is the whitest plant i have ever grow. Looks amazing i tough it will be strong as fuck. But when u smoke it u dont know are u really high i just feel warm feeling throug body and relaxing the muscles and opening the blood flow. But it is not that strong when u look the white buds and compared the high it is bad. I have grown from seeds whiteOG,Dkush,JackCheddar,Biker,FaceoffOG,2xAmnesiaBX1,Headbanger of these 80+ seeds i end up with 1 WOG(white pheno) JC(50%cheese50%JH),Of all OG's D kush one pheno of 85% on sfv Overpower any other OG femels i keep that only Face off not my fave more earthy sweet OG. Amnesia BX1 from archive was really garbage seeds. Headbanger nothing special one smelled like baby poo,other lime but earthy taste. Of all these seeds i only ended with D-Kush. All were axed after few rounds white OG cuz lack of smell and power,JC taste was overpower it was somethimes so intense cheese harsh mentol that makes your lips numb. Taste was good but not for every day. Really strong smell and taste one of stinkiest ever. But OG(DKUSH) in my circle some call it HeroinOG cuz it is so strong when u smoke it,u feel like Heroin all day straight head nothing can make u nervous all day zen like state of mind. When u open jar it smell like Schweppes BitterLemon which has been all day on summer sun. So Lemony with some peppery piney backgorund with earthy/chem socks/baby poo finish. Now i have 25 moonshine haze I have found real OG now i need good Haze bitch. And i think moonshine hz seeds is right spot to search for these.

Robney

I grew some NL from sensi that was like that: absolutely no smell while growing. When I chopped her she still didn't have a smell; however, after a week or two in a jar she started to develop a vanilla smell and taste. It was pretty nice, and certainly surprised me, so maybe the smell will come out in the jar?

However

with this being an "OG"

that shit should be stanky

M

maliali

Phenos who are OG dominant are stinky but they have different aroma then straight OG. Also D-Kush sfv pheno was best example of OG in my eyes of all OG phenos. So every other OG pheno were not in game any more from that batch of seeds. I wanted WHITE pheno but White is shit... it reminds me of some white russian or NL but it is good weed but nothing special overhiped shit. It is Instagram weed just for look no smell,no taste...its like modern whores who only look good on IG :D. I will never grow anything which have the white in cross.

Yormom

Smell

Smell

After about 4 months in a jar, a very sweet, pine, earthy smell. The high was very relaxing put one of my friends on the couch every time we burned it.
Looks cool but not the best stone.
Not growing it anymore.