What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Scott´s OG, Karma´s OG, White OG

subrovka

..wanna share these with you guys. they are all reg, I´m gonna top and clone them, sex them and switch the girls to flower then (ca. 2 month from now..)
..hope to find some fire : )
picture.php

ps. all organic soil (plagron, bibizz, guanokalong), they gonna flower in a 1.5k tent

..my flower room: 750W Lucalox HPS, 600W OSRAM Plantastar + Lucilu e-ballast, OSRAM Ultra Vitalux 300W UV-B floodlight (2h/d), Can IsoMax 1500cbm/h + Can-Lite 1500cbm/h carbon filter, 2x25W fan @ 1.2x2.4x2.0 qm

..veg: 150W LED and 250W CFL

Last edited:

subrovka

thank you all for your interest! I´m pretty much open for the results but I bet they all have some fire in the genes. Karma G sounds very convincing to me and the lineage of the Karma OG was too impressive to not grow them as my first Karma strain because this is the first time with Karma genetics for me!

From RD i had the GTH#1 which was outstanding and I figured Scott´s OG should be a good OG representive as it´s named after RD´s head breeder..

@moses wellfleet yes they (White OG) were promo seeds but I did not get them in original pack (but def legit!) and it was just the writing "white OG" on the zipper..

update from today just for completeness..all looking good so far, transplanted in 1L Plagron Batmix, added an extra teaspoon of batguano and some horn splinters a few days ago.

group
picture.php

Scott´s OG
picture.php
picture.php

subrovka

thanks moses..yeah, sweet little Karma´s :)
some of the Scott´s have some purple hue on their stems, but all seem healthy and are very vigorous so i guess it´s just a phenotypical expression i can live with :tiphat:
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

810FireFarm

My Scotts Og is my top strain currently,
Karma's Headbanger #2,
Monster Cookies #3

more Packs of Scotts, RudeBoi, FaceOffbx, White OGv2, Headbanger, White Snake, White Biker, KarmaRado, Roaddawg, JoshD OG, Starkiller, in waiting....and more to go as soon as these cookies hybrids are done flowering.......i ran a pack of WIFi from Raskal last year and honestly had bad gem rates and that pack did not have a keeper WIFI in it

nickman

Veteran
Dam I don't know how I missed this thread ... I'm gonna chill out too if that's ok with you...!!!... :woohoo::tiphat:

I've done the Karma OG before - I think u gonna like em...

subrovka

[..]many peeps say my pH or food is off(which is may be) I think some og's just have purple stems... but imanotaforsure like my italian coworker says lol

:biggrin: gonna have an eye on it, but pH is not really something i can play with as it´s organic soil. however they look pretty healthy and it didn´t get any worse the last days..

My Scotts Og is my top strain currently

wow, sounds like a very attractive seed stash to me my friend!
so when Scott´s makes the running for you, I guess I can look forward to some fire

Dam I don't know how I missed this thread ... I'm gonna chill out too if that's ok with you...!!!...

I've done the Karma OG before - I think u gonna like em...

Come closer - walk right in! :biggrin: you did not miss much anyways, the best part is still to come! :tiphat:

..and yeah I also think Karma won´t disappoint me!

subrovka

today I cloned all of the Scott´s OG. For cloning I use peat Jiffys and spray with some Algae extracts with 1% K2O and 1% Sulfur. All my plants love a weekly dose of it, untill first week of flower..

I don´t use rooting hormones anymore, works best without it..and flushing hormones into the drain all the time i make cuttings is not good for the planet you know..

Scott´s OG about 3 weeks from germination
picture.php

Top-Clones
picture.php

Karma´s OG in the front, Scott´s in the middle and White in the back
the Karma´s and Whites are gonna be cloned in a few days..
picture.php

wasgedn

works best without it..and flushing hormones into the drain all the time i make cuttings is not good for the planet you know..
for sure...i will remember that...thank you..