What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Blackberry Kush (BBK)

TheSilverMullet

Veteran
DIDM called this strain DeceptiCron, which I think is accurate.

Bag appeal is off the charts but she doesn't stack up in the potency dept.

I can see why people grow the shit out of her though. Vigorous, finishes fast, easy to trim, looks great.

The real heads will call you out on this one though. Not going to cut it for a heavy smoker.
picture.php

One man's gold is another man's garbage. It is very popular here in Portland. Mine tested at 20.35%, but that's through Green Leaf and I don't entirely trust them.

Blackberry Kush:

picture.php

I've made some hybrids with it that are considerably more potent, though - Blackberry Jack and Tabor Kush are above 24% for sure.

Tabor Kush #4:

picture.php

Blackberry Jack:

picture.php

TheSilverMullet

Veteran
Yeah I've seen some crosses that look interesting. Kimbo Kush is supposed to test pretty high if you get the right pheno. Both of your crosses look nice. I haven't tried the raspberry kush but maybe she's more potent.

I actually like the bbk smoke myself but I'm a lightweight.

Thanks, man. I have been trying to coax a bit more flavor out of Blackberry Kush, as well as tone down that nasty autoflower tendency she has. Tabor seems to have accomplished that.

I ran the Raspberry Kush and was pretty unimpressed. It didn't pack a punch for me. Maybe another cut would, though.

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
This strain is 100℅ fools gold fake diamonds lol but does breed well..n I think cbds r high.... The old blackberry sativa from norcal was bomb shit though... Don't think she around anymore last year's fires got the last ones I new of but ya never know who still got what..

Blackberry is all about flavor and occasionally the potency does get up there. A True connoisseur level smoke. Trimming Blackberry is fun. Lots of sticky leaves so the hash build up is good. The smell is amazing when cutting/ trimming. The strain is prone to mold with the fat buds.

Black Berry | Frost at the cost of THC. Mellow is the key. Hello Indica!

green_thumb...

Strain Whore Extraordinaire!
Veteran
That looks great, I love BBK. Growing it is fun too. I stopped growing for a while and I haven't been able to find it around me to grow it again.

Wendull C.

Veteran
"It's pretty, it grows nice, it finishes fast, but damn it doesn't get you high." I said that to a buddy who grew the shit out of it over and over. The guy would flower rooted clones no veg Humboldt style in beds and the buds looked like two liter bottles on popsicle sticks. No joke.

Best yield in concentrate I have ever personally done but damn, it didn't get you high.

YetiOG

This strain is 100℅ fools gold fake diamonds lol but does breed well..n I think cbds r high.... The old blackberry sativa from norcal was bomb shit though... Don't think she around anymore last year's fires got the last ones I new of but ya never know who still got what..

Awesome description about bank was always interested but now not so much have kimbo kush though stoked about those. Kimbo looks decent every grow I've seen posted