What's new

Stupid things you have heard people say about pot

SpaceAce

I want ya'll to post the stupidest things you have heard ignorant people say about pot. Things that made you want to laugh when at a moment you couldnt.

My contribution

-Pot is dangerous. Alcohol kills, but at at least it kills slowly.

I overheard a woman saying the smell of pot instantly gives her a migraine and she works at the state police building and has had to go to the hospital in an ambulance from smelling evidence brought in from a bust.

And that bitch can vote.....

:D

Peace, skyhigh

Weezard

Hawaiian Inebriatti
Veteran
I had just made a batch of bubblehash when my Good Neighbor, (US army ret.), dropped by to "talk story".
When he mentioned Afghanistan I steered the conversation towards Afghani hashish.
He told me that the local Afghans shared the secret with him of how they make hashish.

"Do tell!" Says I.

"Well, they make a huge haystack out of cannabis buds in the middle of a cement room.
Then they set it on fire and seal the room so it runs out of air.
Then they go in and peel slabs of hash off the walls where it condenses."

Mind you, Is was cruising at 50,000 feet having just tested my full-melt.
But I held it together.
Stifled a guffaw and said, "No kiddin'? I'll have to try that sometime.:biggrin:

Aloha,
Weeze

Weezard

Hawaiian Inebriatti
Veteran
Got another one!

Got busted harvesting in Nebraska in the 60's.
The detectives pulled us out of the county jail to go bag up the pot that we had hanging in the woods to dry.
They didn't want to do it, and we weren't busy. . .

So, I'm bushed after many hours of harvest work and I'm sittin on a huge bag of american grown, weed while this "authority" lectures us about the evils of "dope"

He's lookin' right at us and states that he's convinced it's all a communist plot.
"Them damn Chinese commonists are using maryju-wanna to sap the strength of red-blooded 'merkin' youths."

Cheese and onions!
But, he has the gun and you just can't fix stupid, yah?

<Stifle, stifle, stifle. . . .>

When I could safely breath again, I said;

"Hmmm, I did not know that."

Wasn't easy! :)

Aloha,
Weeze

I

im me

how bout that old anti marijuana commercial where a couple guys smoke and then go run over a little girl on her bike, that shit used to really piss me off

Rob547

East Coast Grower
Veteran
My buddy told me one time he smoked with these n00b kids, they fishbowl a room and whatnot, my buddy leaves and realizes the other 2 kids are still in the room and is like wtf. He goes back in to see them standing there in the room, trying to re-breathe all the smoke in the air, because 'it gets you higher' lmao

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
Knew a guy who always had censi in his words but all of his joints would pop from the seeds. He thought it was a strain of pot. I'm sure his dealer loved him.

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
“I now have absolute proof that smoking even one marijuana cigarette is equal in brain damage to being on Bikini Island during an H-bomb blast.”
~Pres. Ronald Reagan~

RB56

Veteran
“I now have absolute proof that smoking even one marijuana cigarette is equal in brain damage to being on Bikini Island during an H-bomb blast.”
~Pres. Ronald Reagan~
Well, he did have a lot of experience with brain damage.

BlueBlazer

What were we talking about?
Veteran
Pot makes you lazy and kills ambition. Only stupid losers smoke pot.

We all know the honor roll of pot smokers, so that one really makes me laugh.

and

Smoking pot causes cancer. The danger is even worse than cigarettes.

This is one of my favorites. I am a heavy cigarette smoker (you've probably never met someone who smokes more). If I were to smoke enough joints to equal or surpass the danger of cancer, I'd have more immediate problems like losing a game of find your foot. :biggrin:

G.Goo

I play human game of chess (Jiujitsu). Weed keeps my mind clear and always on my game in match.

But to get to the topic

Marijuana can kill u

Latest posts

Latest posts