What's new

High-CBD Landrace Indicas with a clear head?

TerpeneDream

Hey all...

So I'm looking for a wonderfully medical Indica full of cbd's, but don't want something that makes me tired and shuts the brain off.

What are your guys favorites in this category? And if anyone knows, what causes a clear head vs. not?

I've had pure Afghani that had a very potent full body high but still left me thoughtful, and I've had OG Kush (so i'm told, and so i'm assuming it's a cross) that let me think (amazingly at that). So I'm not sure if landraces in general have a cleaner head due to purity or what..but I'd love to get to the bottom of it!

Thanks!

Rinse

Veteran
Im into clear head indica's, especially the medi body buzz/mental relaxation/clarity combo.
Well, if you want to find CBD pheno's, landrace hashplants are the place to look,
It will take some hunting as there will be high THC pheno's too.

Curerently Im growing some Morrocan landrace and a Pakistan Chitral kush which are known for this effect.

Recently I've been smoking Mossy's "Black Dragon" (50% deep chunk auto) which I find gives a clear headed relxing buzz, too much though and she puts me on my ass.

Only Ornamental

Spiritually inspired agnostic mad scientist
Veteran
Err... Did it ever occur to you that a high CBD low THC plant won't give you a buzz and therefore has no couch lock effect or whatever.
Maybe you should define what you mean with 'full of cbd's'... AFAIK the only CBD 'indica' commercially available is the Sinai by TRSC (although it's no real indica but has indica and sativa phenos). Their Lebanese and Mazar-i-Sharif are currently out of stock...
There are other indicas claimed by the vendors to contain CBD but are unlikely to contain more than 1/10 of what they have in form of THC (like the Pakistan Valley by WoS). Likely most commercial landraces and hybrids were selected for the BT allele and contain usually only trace amounts of CBD. Exceptions are the newer varieties from CBD crew and things like Charlottes Web and Harlequin; I'm absolutely no help there...

Thule

Dr. Narrowleaf
Veteran
Err... Did it ever occur to you that a high CBD low THC plant won't give you a buzz and therefore has no couch lock effect or whatever.
Maybe you should define what you mean with 'full of cbd's'... AFAIK the only CBD 'indica' commercially available is the Sinai by TRSC (although it's no real indica but has indica and sativa phenos). Their Lebanese and Mazar-i-Sharif are currently out of stock...
There are other indicas claimed by the vendors to contain CBD but are unlikely to contain more than 1/10 of what they have in form of THC (like the Pakistan Valley by WoS). Likely most commercial landraces and hybrids were selected for the BT allele and contain usually only trace amounts of CBD. Exceptions are the newer varieties from CBD crew and things like Charlottes Web and Harlequin; I'm absolutely no help there...

I'd say "a buzz" is exactly what you can expect from a high CBD plant. Not proper stoning but a definite change in the head.

Agent Orange702

I was wondering about crossover of THCV from landrace autos, like the new Durban 'n Zamals coming out, Thai 'n others. That would be awesome to have that in northern lattitudes!

If I move to CO I'm breeding up an auto high CBD like Charlotte or Sour Tsu-- if can get a clone. That would be the easiest for patients-- heres some bud, tincture, heres some seed- 80days later theyre using their own med after 1 week cure. CBD has more medicine than THC. One way to counter that is let your trichs go amber. But means growing your own, hopefully high cbd strain, instead of black market roulette. Even at clinics, roulette.

But recreational weed has gotten so out of tune, high THC, lacking soul, balance. Why some strains not good for anxiety, while others great for ptsd. Its not just weed.... What I'm afraid weed will become if all standardized by Monsanto. Weed is 12.4% thc. No higher. And our pollen will neuter your weed if grown within 2000miles, ahahaha. Autos can be done to beat the jizzstorm that Monsanto is known for.