What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

has anyone grown humboldt seed organisation seeds?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was just wondering how their gear is, I recently seen where breal from cypress hill and Humboldt seed organisation was releasing a strain call emdog. Which is chemdog #4 x og kush (Keith sweat x Dr greenthumbs elite clone). Sounds good... just wondering if any has grown their stuff ? And what you guys thought of it. Thanks

HidingInTheHaze

Veteran
I think they just hack off popular names with their strains, like sour diesel #2 which I don't believe has any relation to the sour diesel people know and love.

Mikenite69

Veteran
I am actually growing 3 of there strains right now in early veg strains are bubba,sour d #2 and blue dream I must say the sour d and blue dream are very vigorous and the bubba is doing good also. Also for the comment about the sour d #2 doesn't mean that it has to be the typical sour d it's just a number that they put on it like if they grew out 20 of them and number 2 was the best looking or they liked how it grew and smell so that's why it's named sour d #2. Also there are some grows if you google with people running blue dream and they say that it's pretty close to the real deal and recommend growing it. Now I am growing all three and let me say everything I have started from them are very vigerous plants for the money you cannot go wrong I'll post some pics up of my grow when it's finished but you will have to wait another couple of months. Lol don't think you wanna wait that long. But as far as price and everything else it's worth it most vigerous plants I have grown for a good cheap price and everything is looking amazing so far. Also isn't there a difference between east sour d and what Cali has as a sour d always thought Cali made there own sour d line not to sure but I am almost positive that I read that somewhere

komrade komura

Grew a couple of their Blue Dream. Every seed germed. No hermies. Excellent quality smoke.

Was happy enough with the Blue Dream that I cracked two of their Trainwrecks...in veg now with no problems so far.

Will definitely be returning to the Blue Dream to find a keeper.

g1tana

Chemdawg

Chemdawg

I just had to pull the plug on my humboltd chemdawg its was really pissing me off. It germ'd fine along with 15 odd other strains but when put into veg, it didn't seems to like the light no matter how far away it was, as soon as a new leaf opened up it would start showing signs of beat stress nute burn even though e.c was like 0.7.
Grew out the blue dream and it was a monster very vigorous growth

BCNeil

Starting my 3rd flowering of Blue Dream. Very high yield, wonderful smell and taste. Not extremely strong, but its not really known for that. Very easy to surpass 2lbs/light with this strain.

I have Emdog on the way, just checked, and my package is being prepared for international shipping. LOL.

I've run a single seed of their Blue Dream. Very nice looking, smelling, and yielding plant. I lost it unfortunately but would have run her more if possible.

hobb3s93

Grew a couple of their Blue Dream. Every seed germed. No hermies. Excellent quality smoke.

Was happy enough with the Blue Dream that I cracked two of their Trainwrecks...in veg now with no problems so far.

Will definitely be returning to the Blue Dream to find a keeper.

grew out a freebie fem blue dream and train wreck from them . trainwreck had a kinda minty peppery smell.

blue dream was pretty vigorous, smelled like to the bd i usualy see. nugs got pretty big and calyxed. both plants were in corner of the room so both were kinda small, but no hermies or anything else nasty.

i was wondering bout that b real/ chem strain too. seems a lil more expensive than some of the other chem/og crosses ive had my eye on.:thinking:

Got HSO's Chemdawg going and it is looking nice and got a funky stank to it. Got some of the Emdog on the way because I was curious. I also have the Blue Dream and Trainwreck seeds from them that I will be trying.

C

Cep

Grew one of their blue dream S1's. Got it from an other grower who told me he had a really good Blue Dream clone :noway:. Found out 4 weeks into flowering that it was an S1 because the smell changed from that hazy/berry blue dream smell to a skunky/haze type smell. The plant grew like a grape vine and couldn't support the weight of its buds. Despite being disappointed that it wasn't a legit blue dream cut, I was pleasantly surprised to find that it was MORE potent. So don't expect to be getting and legit chem, train wreck, blue dream plants out of these seeds. I will say that mine was very healthy and yielded well.

wallywombat

hey guys im about to run half of these guys genetics (outdoors) if anyone has photos of how there stuff turned out post it up im really keen to run the blue dream

NeWcS

I got a bubba kush in flower and in veg as well as their sour blueberry. Looking good thus far

papaduc

Veteran
I've done their og kush and pineapple skunk. Both are good quality and vigorous strains; pineapple skunk leaning to afghani in structure, with a fruity skunky smell, solid buds and a nice yield.

The og was a yielder for an og but still had that fuelly funk. It was nice enough to re-veg. I've got that now. Any flowering pictures I'll put in here.

Mikenite69

Veteran
humboldt seeds

humboldt seeds

well here is a pic of my bubba kush from humboldt that is about 3 weeks old i think..

Status
Not open for further replies.